Friday, July 22, 2011

Tense Muscles

Tense Muscles

Idea by roving reporter, Tom


I was all tensed up before the competition. It was hurting my performance.  I needed relief.  To make matters worse, my girlfriend was out of town visiting relatives.  I looked around the gym for the student coach.  He had helped me before.  I needed relief, and I needed it now. 

The student coach saw the look on my face and motion for me to go to his office.  He told me to hop on the table.  I said, “I need your help, like before.  You know?”
 
The student coach smiled.  He knew I needed a massage session, but the main muscle that needed the message was my cock.  He lifted the ends of my shorts and pulled out my cock and balls. I needed another person’s touch and this was exactly what I needed.  My cock took no time getting erect and hard.  He pulled on my cock a few times. I leaned back and rested on my elbows.   

He told me to lay on my back.  I was a little nervous with the student coach jacking me but I knew it was necessary.  He had done this before, so I was in good hands.  Hestroked me a few mores times.  I came close to cumming but lost it.  He told me to relax.  The student coach applied massage oil all over my cock. He started to jack me off. His strokes were slow and steady. The message oil had a tingling sensation.  My cock immediately got hard.  

He pulled up my shirt and put a towel across my chest to protect my shirt.  He then started to jack me off faster.  It felt good.  He had a good grip and stroke.  He did a twisting motion around my cockhead and it sent shivers up and down my body.  I closed my eyes and let him go to work.  From deep down inside of me, I felt it building.  It grew.  I knew the feeling.  I was close to cumming.  I started to jerk as I shot a wad of cum. It landed on the towel.  The remaining load went lower and landed on my stomach. 

The student coach milked the last drops and then used the towel to clean up my load.  He placed my cock back in my shorts and lowered my shirt.  I felt better.  He said I was ready to go.   I said “Thanks.” 

He replied, “Anytime.  Anytime.”

I hopped off the table and headed out.          

No comments:

Post a Comment