Sunday, July 24, 2011

Humpback Mountain - Final Chapter - Part 2

Humpback Mountain

Final Chapter

Part 2 of 2        

We packed our gear and headed out to the vista.  The weather was beautiful, sunny skies, a few clouds, and a cooling breeze.  We were quiet as we hiked, stopping at the quarry.  Joey would have been the first one in the water.  I asked Ricky if he wanted to take a dip.  His reply was “No, maybe on he way back.  Let’s get to the vista.”

We continued on our journey to the vista.  It was close to sunset and we needed to get things setup.  We quickly had the tents up and a campfire going.  I grabbed the backpack and reached out to Ricky and said, “Come on.  It is time.”      

We held hands as we walked to the vista.  It was beautiful sunset.  I removed the canister and said a silent prayer.  “Joey would have wanted us to scream for old time sake.”

A nice breeze was blowing.  Ricky let out a scream and I joined in.  I released the ashes of Joey.  They seem to linger in the air before flying off in every direction.  

We returned to the campsite and had dinner.  We sat and held each other until bedtime.  We feel asleep in each other arms under the stars. 

The next morning we headed back.  We took a dip at the quarry and laid in the sun to dry off.  Then off we went to the cabin.  Ricky would be leaving early tomorrow morning.  I would be moving in.  I grabbed him by the arm and held him close.  “You don’t have to leave, you can move in.”  I pleaded.  “What about my job?”

I unbuttoned his shirt and slowly removed it.  I ran my hands all over his chest.  “You said you hated your job.  You could work nearby.”  I unbuckled his shorts.  They fell to his feet.  He had on no underwear.  His cock stood straight up.  I started massaging his cock and balls with both hands. 

I lifted him and carried him to the bedroom.  Before laying him on the bed, we kissed.  Our tongues met and we were one.  I lowered him to the bed and quickly undressed.

I climbed in over Ricky and gave him a kiss before lifting his legs.  I looked into his eyes and said “Please?”  I held my cock and found his asshole and entered him.  I slowly rocked back and forth.  I felt Ricky shiver as I started to slowly increase the speed of my thrusts. 

His fingers dug into my back, as his shivers intensified with each thrust.  I was ready to cum but Ricky was enjoying our hump too much.  I slowed down and kissed him a few times before finishing up and cumming.  Ricky let out a loud moan, as I came.  I laid next to him and nibbled on his ear.  I whispered “Please?”  Ricky turned towards me and whispered, “You know my answer and it is…….”

After dinner we decided to make a toast, “Here to the new residences of Humpback Mountain.”eH

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jay--I believe these are your best series of short stories to date. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Hal, Great compliment, especially since I owe it all to you who had the idea in the first place. THANKS.

    Jay Storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, but you neglected to say what had happened to Joey. It bugs me when authors leave questions like that....

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in tears writing this part, I did not want my readers to be upset. So I did not want to dwell on Joey's death. He was in the military and died in Iraq. Sorry. Jay Storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very moving, Jay. A really nice story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete