Wednesday, July 6, 2011

These Boots are made for Sex

These boots are made for Sex

Idea by roving reporter Lee


I walked in and Lee laid on the bed. He was fully dressed with his boots on. Without saying a work, I got next to him on the bed. I unbuttoned his shirt while giving him a kiss on he lips. I stripped him of his shirt. He laid there with his white T-shirt on.

I moved my hand under the shirt and ran my fingers all over his chest. I gave him another kiss, then I took his lip in between my teeth and lightly tugged at it. I felt his heart beat. I momentarily placed my hand over his heart and felt it reaction to my touch.

I removed his shirt. I love Lee’s body. He was slender but had a well-defined body. I unbuckled his pants. I pulled his cock out and gently massaged it. It stuck out above the top of his pants. I leaned over and kiss the tip of his cock. It shook with excitement. I removed his pants and pulled them off over his boots. I needed to leave the boots on. I love the look of Lee with nothing on but his boots.

As I tugged the pants off, his cock flopped around, hitting him on the stomach. He was hard, and so was I.

He watched me undress. His eyes following my hands as I removed each article of clothing. I left my boxers on. My cock was peeking through the fly. Lee reached over and widen the opening and pulled my cock out through the fly. He stroked me a couple times and then pulled my boxers down to my ankles. I flipped them off.

Reaching his arms out towards me, Lee finally told me to "Come here." I laid down next to him. We faced each other, our cocks pressing against each other. He kissed me, lightly at first, then with more passion.

I moved down to his cock and started to suck it. I was so excited. Before long, I was going at it furiously. Lee told me to slow down. I removed his cock from my mouth and rested my face against it.

I then took over and had his legs up in the air. The smell of the boots made me intoxicated. I placed my cock at his ass opening and shoved it in. Lee gasped as I plunged deed inside of him. I held his legs upright and fucked him. I tried different positions and finally found the one that Lee moaned the loudest with. I then commence to pound away at his ass.

I was an animal. I press his legs against my body and held him tightly. His boots dug into my back. I had a mission and that was to please Lee but also to cum. From the sounds coming out of his mouth, I was accomplishing my goal.

With Lee happy, I concentrated on my next goal, which was to cum. I held him and thrust my hips deep. I screamed, "I am going to cum." I let loose of my load. I felt myself draining, as I shot more and more of my load.

I lied there motionless then removed my cock from his ass. I looked at his cock and it was dripping with precum. Without much hesitation, I started to go down on his cock. As I sucked, Lee screamed for more. I kept on it until he came.

I laid in his arms. We were exhausted but ecstatic. After a while, Lee got up to go to the bathroom. I watched him walking naked with just the boots on. He looked so sexy. My cock started to grow.

Those boots were made for sex.

1 comment:

  1. jay again this is unbelievable story who would have thought a pair of boots could cause so much lust .

    ReplyDelete