Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Humpback Mountain - Part 3

Humpback Mountain

Story idea by roving reporter, Hal

Part 3 of 3


Morning came quickly up on the mountain. Ricky and I were up first. We decided to go pick berries. I had my container filled and decided to head back to camp. Ricky wanted to get some berries that were farther down the road.

I walked back to camp. I notice that Joey was up and sitting in front of his tent. His hard cock was in his hand and he was stroking it. He saw me but continued to stroke his cock. He said, "Ready for a good hump?" I smiled and said, "Hell yes."

He got up and went inside his tent. I quickly pulled off my shoes and shorts and I climbed in behind Joey.

Joey was laying on his back, his cock standing straight up. "Sit on it", he commanded.

I was turned on by his forcefulness. I would have done anything he wanted. His cock was hard and as thick and big as last night. I straddled over Joey’s body and slowly sat on his cock. After being fucked by Ricky, I thought my ass hole was stretched and ready for Joey’s cock. I had trouble getting his cock to enter me. I wanted to lie on my back. I leaned in and swung him around and then lifted my legs in the air.

As I spread my ass cheeks, he pushed his cock a couple of time before he popped pass my opening and his cockhead entered my asshole. I lost my breath, as I adjusted to having his cock inside of me. We started to fuck. As he slid back and forth he grabbed my cock and massaged it. His humping went faster.

He was jacking me off. I loved the feel of his hand on my cock as I felt his cock deep inside of me. He twisted his hand on my cock as he pulled up and back down. I could not hold it any longer and shot my first wad of cum, landing on my chest. It was the most intense load I ever shot. I continued to shoot as he stroked my cock to the final drop of cum. His humping continued. He pulled out right as he started to cum and he unloaded all over my chest.

We crawled out of the tent and found Ricky standing there naked with a hard cock staring at us. He smiled and said, "What does a guy need to do to get humped?" I wanted to return the hump since Ricky did it to me down at the pond.

Ricky got down on all fours and said, "Go to it guys." I moved behind Ricky and rubbed my cock up and down his ass. I slapped it against his ass cheeks. He yelled, "Stick it in. I want it."

I plunged my cock into his tight asshole. He took it like a pro. Joey approached Ricky and stuck his cock near his mouth.

Ricky timed it with my thrusts and took Joey’s cock and started sucking. I held on to Ricky ass as I pounded away. I smiled at Joey. It was a trill seeing Joey’s cock getting sucked.

Joey was the first to cum. Ricky did not let a drop of cum leave his mouth. He swallowed every last drop. Watching Joey cum in Ricky’s mouth pushed me pass the brink and I came inside of Ricky’s ass.

We fell into a heap on the campground floor. We grabbed a towel and cleaned up. We then sat outside the tents eating the berries we picked. After breakfast we started back down the mountain. We arrived at the cabin by afternoon.

We left the next morning. Each going our different way but pledging to come back to Humpback Mountain, for swimming, fishing, hiking and HUMPING.

3 comments:

  1. Hey bud well hard after that. Great story
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ending, well done Jay. Makes one want to come back to humpback mountain. hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Jay!

    mb

    ReplyDelete