Friday, July 15, 2011

Part Urinal - Part 1

Park Urinal

Part 1 of 2


I was at the park and saw a restroom. It was located in a deserted part of the park. I walked in and saw that no one was using it. I noticed it was extremely hot inside. I walked outside to a nearby park bench and sat. The park was slow today. I was ready to head home.

Out of the woods, I saw a guy appear. He walked over to the rest room. He looked around and spotted me. He grabbed between his legs and squeezed. He walked on into the restroom.

My heart started to beat faster. I decided this seemed interesting so I wanted to check him out.

I walked into the restroom. I saw him standing in the corner facing the urinals. There was no partition between them, so I had a good view. I walked over. He lowered his jeans and his brief and stood there holding his cock. It was a beautiful cut cock. It was a nice size and I was in a trance as he slowly pulled the skin forward and then back. I watch in fascination. His cockhead was larger than mine.

I wanted to do the same with my cock. I lowered my jeans and brief. I grabbed my cock and it was hard and erect in just a few seconds.

I noticed he was turning towards me, so I faced him. He was a cute guy with a nice cock. He looked at me up and down and nodded approval. We both started to increase stroking our cocks. I was so hot watching him, but I wanted more. I was unsure about doing anything more in the park.

I asked, "It this safe?" He nodded ‘Yes. But just to be sure, lets…"

He walked over to the door and looked outside. He closed the door and put a large rock against the door. It looked like he used this place before. He stroked his cock as he walked back to where I stood. He said, "It is safe now."

He reached out to touch me. I let loose of my cock. He grabbed it. I felt shivers run through my body. He started to stroke my cock. I reached out and grabbed his cock and started jacking his cock. The ventilation was not the best for the restroom. I started to sweat. I needed to cool down. It was too hot. He motioned for me to follow him over to the sinks. He took off his shirt and soaked it in cold water. He used it to wipe his face. I took mine off my shirt and did the same.

We started to jack off again. After a few stroked, he turned towards the sink and let loose of my cock. He grabbed his cock and jacked off. I did the same. His hand reached for my shoulder to steady himself. His cum flew out of his cock and landed on the sink. I watch his load fly out the tip of his cock. It was an awesome sight.

I now was stroking my cock at a faster pace. When he was done, he watched me jack off till I came. He said, "Nice."

We used our wet shirts to rinse off our hot sweaty bodies. I still wanted more. But he was ready to leave. He moved the rock and checked outside and turned and said, "Thanks." He left and disappeared back into the woods.

I went back to the park bench nearby and sat with my shirt off enjoying the cool breezes against my wet body.

I still wanted more.

1 comment: