Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 4th with Steven - Part 1

July 4th with Steven

Part 1 of 2

It was the holiday weekend. I was again visiting from out of town. The house was full of the same relatives, but I was looking forward to seeing only one person. That was Stephen.

I dreamt of this weekend since the last time we met. I settled in to the guest bedroom. I went through the motions of being around all the relatives, but I kept looking for him. The thought ran through my mind that he might not appear. I started to panic, and then a car drove up.

Stephen had made it. He looked beautiful. When he spotted me, he smiled. He said he was sorry he was late, but he had bad news. He was only staying for the day, and had to leave tomorrow. I was happy, but I was sad, too. Seeing Steven, I had a smile on my face, and a hard cock. I thought back to our last encounter. I looked forward to bedtime.

The food was all ready and waiting for us. We dug in.


I counted the time till bed. It could not come sooner. When Stephen finally said he was going to turn in, my heart skipped a beat. I was ready too. We went up to the room and he dropped his overnight bag on the floor and turned towards me. I laid on the bed looking at him with a slight smile on my face.


He climbed into bed and laid back with his hands behind his head and whispered. "What do you want to do? I will do whatever you want."

I hugged him and said, "I want to tie you up and keep you all to myself."

He smiled, "You can tie me up but I still need to leave in the morning."

I did not waste anytime. He had removed his shirt. I started to undress him. His body looked better than the last time we were together. I unzipped his shorts. He had no underwear underneath. His tan line stopped where his bush of pubes began. His cock laid to the side. I freed hid cock and it stared at me. I wanted to suck him right here and now, but I had plans. I went ahead and took off his shorts.

I found some terry cloth belts from the bathrobes and used them to tie his wrist to the bedpost. He was enjoying it and his cock sprang up, erect and hard. I started to kiss him, first on the lips, then on his neck. I love the look of his massive chest. I licked his nipples. He moaned softly.

I did not do a good enough job of tying him and he got free. But it was ok with me, he took over and got on top of me. He started to kiss me and then he worked his mouth down to my cock. He turned around and as I laid there, his massive cock stared at my face. I reached up and let my tongue lick the underside of his shaft.

I heard a low moan. I licked some more. I went down to his balls and took them both into my mouth. I reached around and held his butt. Stephen began sucking my cock.

His mouth on my cock was driving me crazy. I let go of his balls. His cock bobbed up and down. Precum dripped out of its tip. I grabbed his cock and took his cock deep into my mouth.

I was so close to cumming. I tried to hold off, but I came quickly.

Stephen moved back around and held me tightly.

Before I knew it, it was morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment