Saturday, July 16, 2011

Park Urinal - Part 2

Park Urinal

Part 2 of 2


Time flew by with no activity. I was ready to head back to my car when a guy appeared out of the woods. He looked around and spotted me. He stared for the longest time, before he turned and entered the restroom.

I could not resist. I waited a few minutes and then entered. He was knelling on the floor. His pants were down to his ankles.

He was fondling his cock. I was drawn towards him. I stood inches away from him. He reached up and undid my jeans and pulled them down. I was hard already.

He stroked my cock and closely examined it. He pulled my shaft towards him and then pulled back. He ran his fingers through my bush of pubes. He reached for my balls and fondled them. He went back to hold my cock. He then took the cock into his mouth. He slowly sucked it, letting it glide into his mouth as deep as he wanted it to go.

I placed both my hands on his head. He bobbed back and forth, sliding his tongue on the underside of my shaft. He reached down to his cock and started to jack off as he sucked me. I was enjoying it and knew I was close to cumming. He removed my cock from his mouth. He said, "Jack off on my face."

I took my cock in my hand and started to stroke it. He kept kneeling with his eyes close. I gave him a warning that I was close and then let it go and came on his face. It landed on his cheek, his eyebrow and his hair. He looked a mess. He took me to knell and he stood. He said, "Close your eyes."

It was his time, I milked my cock as he started to jack off and shouted, "I’m ready." His load was bigger than mine. It covered my face, dripping down my cheeks. We went over to the sink and washed the cum off of our face. He thanked me and left in a hurry.

I walked to the car. I had enough for one day but I decided to come back again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice stories, Jay, these two. And realistic! I sense there will be more stories about the park urinal during the summer :-)
    We are all hoping so, anyway :-))

    ReplyDelete