Sunday, July 17, 2011

Humpback Mountain - Part 1

Humpback Mountain

Story idea by roving reporter, Hal

Part 1 of 3


Our families took us to the mountains when we were teenagers. It was Ricky, Joey, and I, John. We were normal teenagers and enjoying, hiking, swimming, and camping out, even if the tent was just a few feet from the cabin.

As all three of us went to different colleges, we would schedule ‘our’ weekend away to the cabin. We kept the tradition alive. Even now, since we graduated from college we keep the tradition alive, although we do more than hike, swim, or fish.

We are the second generation for enjoying the mountains that we called ‘Humpback Mountain’.

You might be interested in knowing how the mountain got its name. Well it all started when….

It was near the end of our freshman year in college. I contact Ricky and Joey and asked if they wanted to schedule a weekend in the mountains, just us three. We agreed to meet at the cabin.

I got there first and unloaded the supplies, baggage, and equipment that I had brought. Ricky arrived next. He looked great. College life was suiting him just fine. He had ‘beefed’ and was shaping up to be an awesome football player. I helped him unload his car and we talked and laugh about old times and our current exploits in college.

Ricky and I had a secret bond or you might call it an attraction to each other. We jacked off before but nothing more, although deep down I felt like we wanted to do more.

Joey was right on time. He always arrived last, for his big entrance. He was slender, but with well defined muscles. His smile always lit up the room. We hugged and helped unload the car. In a matter of minutes we were caught up on our life in college and planning our week together.

It was too early for lunch, so we decided to lay out on the back deck and get some sun. We changed into our swim trunks and stood on the deck. The day was beautiful with sunny blue sky, and white fluffy clouds.


I was determined to get all an all around tan. This was going to be no tan lines for me. I took off my swim trunks and laid in the middle between Joey and Ricky. I decided to start my all around tan on by backside, so I laid on my stomach. Joey laid next to me. He pulled down his shorts to expose his ass. Even though we were the only cabin for miles, Joey was concerned that someone might come up and see him naked.

Ricky wanted to stay dressed. We laid there and I was joking with Joey when I felt a hand on my butt. It was Ricky’s hand. He patted my cheek and then gave it a squeeze. My cock stirred and grew hard. His hand rested on my ass cheek. He slowly moved his hand to my ass crack.

Ricky ran his fingers along my ass crack. My cock was now fully hard. I lifted my ass so that I could reposition my cock. I laid back down. Ricky held on to my ass and ran his fingers down my crack until he found my asshole. He fingered my hole. If this was any indication of what would happen this week, then our week in the mountains were off to a great start.

2 comments:

  1. Happy days are here again at Humpback mountain. Off to a hot week--nice beginning. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jay, your story is off to a great start!

    mb

    ReplyDelete