Tuesday, July 12, 2011

College Pizza Delivery Guy

College Pizza Delivery Guy


I needed money for college. The only job I could find was delivering pizza. The tips I received varied. I needed to do something or drop out of college and return home. I just could not do that.

I sat in my Marketing 101 class. The professor was going on and on about being different and providing the customer with something they wanted. Service would set you apart.

I went back to my room and thought about it. What would I want if I ordered pizza? I would want a good tasting pizza delivered by a hot guy who delivered in his underwear. I decided to go for it.

I went to work, making sure I had a clean of briefs. I had my first stop. I walked into the house and dropped my shorts. I gave them the best smile. The guy called for his friends to come over and see the Pizza Delivery Guy. They took the pizza and started to tuck dollar bills down my briefs.

I picked up my shorts and headed to my car. I pulled the money out and counted. I have made over $20. Not bad!. I had five more deliveries. This felt like it was going to be a great night.

My next house only had one guy. He grabbed the pizza and looked at me. He paid me for the pizza but gave me no tip. He said, "You just going to stand there? Do a strip tease and earn your tip." He turned up the volume of the music and I started to gyrate around the room.

I put my fingers around my waistband and pulled them down to show my pubes. He ate a slice of pizza and nodded that he liked what he saw. He pulled out two fives and held one out to me but held back the second one. I removed my briefs and wiggled my ass. He took the other five and held both of them out to me. He said, "Nicely done." I grabbed the money and ran.

I had more tips. This was going to be a record night. Every house I stopped at gave me rave reviews and nice tips.

The last house belonged to a friend of mine. I decided to not strip and just play it cool. I walked in and delivered the pizza.

He took it and paid me with no tip. I said, "Dude, no tip." He sat down with the pizza and said, "Aren’t you going to deliver like you did at the other places?"

I took off my shorts and stood there with just my briefs. He ate a slice and shook his head, "You can do better than that." I turned up the music and started to dance. I pulled my briefs down to reveal some hair, then my cock. I finally took my briefs off and waved them in the air. He patted his lap. He wanted me to sit on his lap. I danced over to his lap and sat down, gyrating against his cock. I could feel he was hard.

We were friends but tonight we became good friends. He reached down to my cock and fondled me. We were inches apart.

I could smell the pizza on his breath. Our lips locked together and my cock grew with the kissing. He let me stand back up and took my cock in his mouth. He sucked me, taking my cock deep, his face brushing against my pubes.

This was too much for me. I shot my load. It filled his mouth and dribbled down the sides of his mouth. He leaned back and wiped his mouth. He smiled, "Good dessert." He handed me a $20 bill.

I put on my briefs and shorts and headed home. I learned a valuable lesson. Give the customer what they want, and you can make a fortune.

You in the mood for pizza?

5 comments:

  1. God I would love my pizza delivery guy to do that instead I get cold pizza and an old todger who growls unless he gets a decent tip.
    Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, My College Pizza Delivery Guy nevers growls. Leave the right tip and he will
    purrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damm,now every time the pizza guys come,I will be thinking of your story.Maybe I can make them purr.hal

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't have a regular delivery guy we had one who delivered on his big bike compleat with tight leathers most of them deliver in there car now its
    not the same :(.

    ReplyDelete