Saturday, July 2, 2011

Car Mechanic - Part 3

Car Mechanic

Part 3 of 3

He carried me into the bedroom and placed me on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed. He stared into my eyes and said, "I need to finish fixing your car."

I reached for his hand and pulled him towards me. As I kissed his lips, his hand reached down under the blanket and found my cock. I was still hard, waiting for his touch. He wrapped his hand around my cock. We kissed again this time with more passion.

I unbuckled his jeans and saw a thick bush of pubes. His hard cock was stuck to the side of his tight jeans. I reached in and pulled it free. It was a thick cut cock. His mushroom head had drops of precum. I ran my finger over it’s opening and smeared the precum around his cockhead.

He removed his jeans and laid next to me. His body was magnificent. He removed the blanket and kissed me on my chest. He turned towards my cock and lightly kissed its tip. I pulled him over so that I could get to his cock. I took it deep into my mouth.

He followed my lead. He swallowed my cock all the way to my pubes. He was more experience than I thought. I listened to his breathing as we sucked. I was getting close to cumming. I increased my speed of sucking his cock.

I came first. I held still, as my body trembled. He handled my cum and drank every drop. I returned to sucking his cock. He followed shortly afterwards with shooting his load.

He turned back around. We were now face to face. He said, "I need to get some ice for the ankle."

I did not want to end the moment. I held onto him. He threw the blanket over both of us. I was getting sleepy. As I drifted off to sleep, I heard him say, "Tomorrow, we will sit outside and watch the sunset."

No comments:

Post a Comment