Friday, December 31, 2010

A Story Challenge

Well the story challenge has been set.

Go to cockandassesonly.com to view the pictures.

Below is his posting:

JoeBlow writes:

"I’ve talked about Jay at
Horny Fiction
before. I love his stories and they certainly are horny fiction. As I was talking to him last week, I told him that I had come across a series of pictures that seemed to tell a story on their own, and wondered if he would be up to the challenge of putting that story to words using the pictures and his imagination. So Jay, here are the pictures, do with them as you will. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I also look forward to the upcoming continuation of the Hitchhiker Series."

Well, I accept the story challenge. I will post the story on Sunday Jan 2. 

If you like this process, let Joe or myself know by sending us an email or posting a comment.

If Joe is up to the assignment, we could do this every so often. Thanks.


http://cocksandassesonly.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment