Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Mall - Part 3

The Mall – Part 3 of 5

I sat near the food court at the Mall. I bought a drink and was watching the crowd, especially the guys. I noticed one guy. He wore a nametag so I guessed he worked someplace in the mall. He bought a drink and sat a few rows away from me. I had a good view of him. He was nice looking with red hair. He looked clean cut, all-American type of guy.

When he finished with his drink, he walked over near to where I was sitting and threw his cup away in the trash container. He looked over at me and smiled and I said, "Hello". We exchanged small talk. He said he had to get back. He was the only one working today. I got up and decided to walk with him. He worked for a men store. I told him, "Great, I need new underwear".

The store was small but had a good selection at a good sale price. I was trying to decide between a string bikini and a bikini brief. He said I could try either one on. I headed to the dressing room and undressed. I slipped on the bikini briefs. He walked in and said they looked good. I thought they were tight. He reached under the leg opening and tugged. His fingers brushed against my balls.

My cock started to stir. It pushed against the fabric as it tried to stretch to its full length. His hand stayed and he fingered the hairs on my balls. My cock inched its way to the side and my shaft of my cock expanded. He moved deeper and stroked my cock with his finger. He pushed it to the point where it stuck out the top the briefs.

I still had my shirt on and was holding it up. The clerk slipped my cock all the way out of the briefs and gave it a few strokes. I was now completely erect.


He started to take my cock in his mouth. He only put my cockhead in and then he stopped. He ran his tongue around its rim. That felt so good. He then inserted my cock half way in his mouth and then all the way. He pushed and pulled my hips and suck on my cock. He quickly got into a full motion of sucking.

I got the feeling this wasn’t his first time doing this in the store. He took my cock deep into the throat. After a few deep thrusts, I came. He handled it expertly. He never lost a drop of cum. He licked the last drops off of my cock.

I decided to purchase the underwear. Anyone that goes beyond the call of service, like he did, deserves the sale.

1 comment:

  1. I have always had the fantasy of having sex in a changing room. Very hot story.

    ReplyDelete