Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Serial Story - Robbie - Part 3

Robbie

Serial Part 3

When I woke up, I heard the loudest snoring. It was Robbie. He was on his back and snoring. I pulled him to his side and the snoring stopped. It was starting to get daylight, so I laid there observing Robbie up close. His muscles were magnificent. As I looked, he rolled over and faced me. His chest was beautiful. He had on a loose fitting pair of briefs. I wanted to see him naked, nothing I ever got to do before. From the bulge I could see that he was probably hung. He rolled over on his back again and started snoring. I decided to see for myself what lay under his briefs. I slipped my fingers under the waistband and lifted his brief. What poked out was a nice piece of meat. Hard as a rod, pointing to the heavens. He was uncut and he was so aroused that his cockhead poked out through the foreskin. I dropped the waistband back down and tried to stop the snoring. This time he rolled over on top of me. His cock stabbed me at my side. He laid his head on my chest.

His hand dropped down so fast, before I knew it, it was under my briefs and holding my cock. I felt happy and wish for more. He started to wake up and he saw what he was doing and I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Morning Cuz", he said. He planted a kiss on my lips. When I did not resist, he kiss me with more tongue. As we kissed, I rolled him on his back and place my hand on his massive chest. His tongue darted into my mouth. He kissed me on my neck and I had shivers run through my body. He started to lick his way down to my underwear. Without taking them off, he sucked my cock through the material. I never felt so alive. He moved around so his underwear faced me. His cock protruded out the opening of his briefs. I took his cock in my mouth. I removed his cock and pulled the foreskin up over his cockhead and nibbled on his foreskin. He moaned with delight. I reached inside his briefs to pull out his balls. The fly to his brief were too small to accommodate both his cock and balls. I was determined and ripped the opening bigger. Robbie said, "My turn." as he tore off my underwear. We both started licking and sucked each other’s cock. I let his genitals smother my face. I rubbed my face over his balls and cock. I took his massive cock as far as I could in my mouth. I felt something hit the back of my throat. He was cumming. It filled my mouth and I swallowed his load.

No comments:

Post a Comment