Friday, December 31, 2010

Hitchhiker Series - New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. It was late morning. Hitch was still sleeping peacefully. He had snuggled deep under my arm, which framed his face. His blond hair was messed up. I shifted my weight and allowed his head to lay on his side facing me. I brushed his hair. I kissed his forehead.

Hitch had kicked the covers off. His naked butt sticking out with him curled up in a fetal position. I threw the blanket back over him, resting my hand on his firm butt.

The day was still young and it was almost the start of the New Year. What would it hold for us? I prayed for a good year. I wanted what ever happened this year to make up stronger in our love for each other.


I felt Hitch stir and wrap his leg around me. His cock was hard and poked me in my side. I reached under the covers and grabbed his cock and positioned it to lay on my stomach. I hesitated in releasing it and held on to it for a few minutes. Holding his cock gave me so much pleasure.

He shifted his leg and rubbed against my cock. Just having Hitch so close to me was a real turnon. My cock was hard. I grabbed his leg and position it to lay on my cock. I wanted his touch.

I slowly stroked his cock. Hitch woke and looked around the room. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and yawned. He moved up to kiss me on the lips. He rested on my chest. His blew eyes smiling at me. He blew me a kiss.

He stretched his arms and legs and then wrapped himself around me. He started to nibble on my earlobe, then probe his tongue into my ear. He then started on licking my neck. He repositioned himself on top of me and held my arms above my head. He started to lick my armpits, rotating from one to the other and then back and forth.

He then moved down to my chest. He squeezed, licked, and sucked my chest nipples. I was totally at his mercy. He moved down and spread my legs and flopped down and devoured my cock. He took it deep in his throat. As he sucked, he kept his hands moving all over my chest, then down to my balls, and finally underneath to my ass.

His sucking was more intense and faster. He played with my ass until I came. He swallowed and got ready for the next shot of cum. He continued sucking until every last drop was gone.

He crawled back up to my face and kissed me. He returned to his spot of laying his head on my chest and wrapping his arms and legs around me. He kissed my chest as I pulled the blanket back up and covered us both.

I have been fortunate in meeting Hitch and having him in my life. I wondered what the New Year would bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment