Thursday, December 2, 2010

Serial Story - Wrong Turn - Part 2

Wrong Turn

Serial part 2 of 7

I woke the next morning and noticed that Robert was in the same position with his head on my chest. But his hand had moved and he was holding my cock. I was rock hard. Having someone close and touching me made me excited. My cock twitched from his touch. After a few minutes Robert woke and as he stirred he felt that his hand was on my hardon. As if out of habit, he immediately went to work and started jacking me off. I didn’t resist. I reached down and pull my briefs down below my balls. This felt better as he stroked my cock. I then laid there and enjoyed the moment. He was good at manipulating my cock. I closed my eyes and let Robert do his job.

He worked my cock into a hard tool. It stood up erect and firm. I thought I was going to explode. He grabbed the tip of my cockhead and massaged my mushroom head. My peehole widened as he twisted and turned around the gland. My breathing became heavy. I whispered, "More." He moved his hand down to my shaft and started jerking it. Slowly at first, then faster.


It felt so good. I had not had sex in a while, so his hand jerking my cock was fantastic. I tensed my body as I neared a climax. He knew I was close to cumming and he increased the speed of his stroking my cock. Cum shot out of my cock and I felt it warmth as it landed on my chest. Robert kept jerking my cock and another gob of white cream would shoot out. I thought the feeling would never end. But slowly it stopped.

Robert let me enjoy the moment and never moved from his position. He laid his hand on my chest. After a few minutes, he got up and returned from the bathroom with a wet towel. He said, "Sorry. Old habits are hard to break."

"No problem. That was just what I needed. Thanks." I said as I wiped myself clean of cum.

"Let see if we can get you back on the road so you don’t miss the holidays." He took me to the corner gas station and I found a map of our location and how to get back to where I needed to go.

I thank Robert and waved goodbye. I told him I will pass through again in a few days and I might look him up. As I drove off and looked in the rearview mirror, I thought, "No one should be alone for the holidays."

No comments:

Post a Comment