Sunday, December 19, 2010

Explaining the Story – Snow Globe – Plus Special Announcement

Explaining the Story – Snow Globe – Plus Special Announcement

This story seemed to be getting the most reaction from the readers. To everyone who liked the story, I say "Thank You."

I was trying to do a Christmas theme story and thought of a snow globe as something that is associated with the Holidays. I had kicked around an idea about a soldier who was in a war zone and did not want to die a virgin. I like the idea but I hated the location situation. So I thought maybe that idea would work in this story.

I knew I wanted the Snow Globe to represent the memory of the moment. It opens with the Snow Globe and ends with it. The rest of the story was easy. Make them stranded. Only one of the two characters gets a room. Share the room.
Now came the difficult part. How do you get on the subject of not wanting to die and still be a virgin. How much sex do you do? Go too far, and it is sleazy. Go easy, it is tender and romantic. Well, it turned out better that I expected, and the reaction has been rewarding.

I am glad you all enjoyed the story. Now comes the challenge for a sequel. How do you bring the characters back and what do you do with them.

Well, I am happy to say, I just finished ‘Snow Globe II’. It will be posted Sunday at noon Eastern time USA. I really want to know what you think of this story. So enter your reaction to the story at the end of the post. If you want to place more detail comments, please enter them below the post of the story.

Now comes the exciting news. My Christmas gift to you will be posted starting with the Sunday post of ‘Snow Globe II’, on Monday the post will be ‘Snow Globe III’, and Tuesday the post will be Snow Globe IV. I decided to wrap things up with the characters.

On a separate note, Wednesday will be the posting of ‘Pool Game Part 1’, which was inspired by Joe Blow of cocksandassesonly.blogspot.com

Thursday will be the posting of ‘Pool Game Part 2’ and finally on Friday, the posting of ‘Hitchhiker Series – Christmas’.

I want you to enjoy what I write but I need your help. Any suggestions, comments, or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Trust me, they do help.

Happy Holidays

Love you,

Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment