Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Mall - Part 1

The Mall

Part 1

The Mall was packed with people all shopping for the holidays. I love to window shop especially if it is for guys. As I looked around I spotted a guy in tight fitting jeans. I started following him. At one point he turned and smiled at me. That looked promising. He stopped at one store and looked at the merchandise in the window. I decided to go for it, and I stopped and said something lame, "That pair of pants looks awesome." I cringed after I said that. He turned towards me and flashed a beautiful smile and said, "Are you talking about the ones I am wearing or the ones in the window?" I smiled back, "I like the ones you are wearing. Tell me do you have underwear on?" Another lame line.

"Follow me and maybe you will find out for yourself." He turned and walked towards the exit. The lame line worked. I followed and caught up with him. He said, "My name is Adam, what is yours?" "John." I replied. He stopped at a van parked just outside the Mall. He climbed in and I followed. I felt my cock stirring. "Why don’t you get comfortable." He said as he slid out of his jeans. He was not wearing underwear and his cock sprang up and stood there erect. It was an awesome sight. His cock was long and thin. He was circumcised and he had a big mushroom head. His slit was open and precum appeared on the tip of his cock. I started at it and he leaned back and pushed himself towards me. His balls hung down low. My mouth watered thinking of having them in my mouth. He had a think black bush of hair surrounding his cock.

He said, "Your turn." I hastily took off my jeans and briefs in one fluid motion. My cock had arose to the occasion and stood there rock hard. My cock was not as long as his but it was thicker. He reached over with his right hand and ran his fingers through my pubes while he cupped my balls in the palm of his left hand. "Nice." He said as he lowered his head down to take my cock in his mouth. I leaned back my head and scooted down to give him added room.

He was quite good at sucking cock. He took it all the way into his mouth and pull on my balls as he sucked. I sat there and saw the shoppers leaving the Mall and wondered what they would say if they knew that I was getting sucked. Adam removed my cock from his mouth and motioned for me to get in the back of the van. We climbed to the back of the van and got into a 69 position. His cock was easy to swallow. As I sucked his cock, I felt Adam fingering my asshole as he sucked me. The ass play was enjoyable. He rolled onto his back and pulled over on top of him. I continued to suck.

Adam removed my cock from his mouth and moved his head to lick my balls. Then he moved his tongue up to my ass and rimmed me. I moaned and went fasted with my sucking action. The more his tongue darted into my hole, the faster I sucked. Adam finally let out a loud moan and I felt his cum filling my mouth. As his load diminished, he went to work on my cock. I fucked his face and he took my cock all the way down his throat again and again until I stopped and I unloaded my load.

I rolled over and laid on my back and caught my breath. After a few minutes we got dressed. I said, "That was fun." He scribbled his address and telephone number down on a piece of paper and said, "Call me."   He flashed his smile at me and I smiled back and said, "I will call this weekend." I waved as I headed for my car. I just love shopping at the Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment