Friday, December 24, 2010

Hitchhiker Series – Christmas Visit

Hitchhiker Series – Christmas Visit

Hitch’s family was going to be out of town on Christmas vacation, so that left Hitch alone for the Holidays. I talked Hitch into going to my parents for the Holidays. The trip took five hours to get there. During that time, I educated Hitch on who was going to be there and how to deal with each of my relatives. To say the least, Hitch was a nervous wreck by the time we arrived there. But I got to hand it to my relatives, they were great. They all welcomed him with open arms.

The house was full of relatives which left my room as the only option for Hitch and myself. I was so glad that they did not stick him down in the basement on the game room couch. My bed was small but I felt we could manage. My room was at the far side of the house, so we had some privacy.

The evening went well with good food, drinks, and conversation. Mom took out my baby pictures to show Hitch and embarrassed me.

One by one, my relatives went off to bed. Hitch and I finished one last drink. We made a toast to our friendship and love, and then headed for bed. We were tired from our trip and the evening festivities.

As we entered my room, I closed the door. I kissed Hitch and told him I was so glad he decided to come. He kissed me and started to unbutton my shirt. I returned the favor and unbuttoned his shirt. Piece by piece we removed an article of clothing. Finally we were down to just our underwear. Hitch looked so sexy in just his underwear. I could look at him for hours. I especially enjoyed removing his underwear to reveal his luscious cock and balls. I removed his briefs and Hitch removed mine. We embraced and our cocks laid against our bodies. Hitch seemed more excited than normal. His cock was hard and leaking precum already. "Time for bed", he said. He had a devious look on his face. I knew he had more in store for us than sleep.

We climbed into my small bed. I thought it would be cramped but it was great. Hitch put his strong arms around me. I looked into his blue eyes and started to kiss him on the forehead, his nose, and then his lips. Hitch knew this was my ritual when I started to make love to him. I loved showering him with kisses. I kissed him on the neck and he rolled on his back and surrendered to me. I lifted his arm and kissed him in his armpit. My tongue swirled around the blond hairs in his armpit and I felt his body tense. My tongue traveled down to his nipple. I straddled him and looked into his blue eyes and continue to tongue trip down to his cock. Hitch had only a few blond hairs on his chest. As I traveled down toward his navel, he had a few more hairs. Finally I arrived at my destination. His blond bush of pubes was soft to my touch. I lifted his cock to allow me to bury my mouth into his bush. His cock was hard, and his veins were protruded on the side of his shaft. I sucked on his cock, while I ran my hands over his chest. Hitch enjoyed it. He reached down to me and kissed me. He climbed around me and found my cock. We started to suck each other cock. Hitch took my cock deep in his mouth. I returned the favor and tried doing the same. His cock was larger and thicker than my cock. I enjoyed the first time I sucked his cock and every time since. As I withdrew his cock from my mouth, I plunged it back deep in my throat. I held his balls and felt them tightening. I quicken my pace and before long, we tensed our bodies and we started to cum in each other mouths.

Hitch swallowed as I came and he drank my cum. He licked the last drops of cum from his lips. Hitch then laid back, swallowing my load. I savored the taste of his cum and let it linger in my mouth before swallowing. I laid back and caught my breath. As I climbed back up to be face to face with Hitch, I kissed him. He returned the kiss and put his strong arms around me. As we drifted off to sleep, I thought, holidays are a time for being around family and the ones you love.

Being in Hitch’s arms made me happy, safe, and content. But most of all, we loved each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment