Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Snow Globe

The Snow Globe

I was on my way home for the holidays. The airport was busy with travelers. Snow had been falling all day and the roads were not good including the runways at the airports. There were delays posted at all the gates. I got bored and decided to look at the items in the stores at the airport. I found one that had these beautiful snow globes of different scenes. I picked one up that had a scene of a military man standing in the snowy field. I shook the globe and watch as the snow swirled around the soldier. "Nice globe. " I turned and it was a soldier who said that. I said, "I like it. It different."

Suddenly an announcement came over the loudspeakers informing us that all flights were cancelled due to the snowstorm. We headed to the checkout counter to see what we needed to do. The soldier was on the same airline as I was but a different flight. He checked in first and got a room at a nearby hotel. When I reached the counter, all rooms were booked. I was stranded at the airport. I did not look forward to an evening on hard benches and sleeping on a hard floor. The soldier came over and asked if everything was ok. After hearing my story, the soldier invited me to share the room with him. It was his last night in the US before shipping overseas, so he welcomed the company.

We took the shuttle over the hotel. It was slow going but the hotel was on the airport property, so it did not take long to get there. The only room left had a single bed. The soldier looked at me and asked, "Is that ok?" I nodded. The room was not big, but it was warm with a decent bed. We settled in and got out of ours clothes. He had military style boxers. They were baggy. I stripped down to my white briefs. We got under the covers and the soldier talked about going off to war. He was nervous about going but his only regret was that he was still a virgin. "I never even been kissed. I hate to die without experience that."

I leaned over and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Now you have no regrets." The soldier smiled then he returned the kiss but on this time on my lips. I did not know how far to go so I let him take the lead. He moved closer to me and laid his head on my chest. He started to play with my chest hairs. I put my hand on his hand. Our fingers intertwined. He squeezed my hand. I felt his hand shaking. I raised his hand to my mouth and kiss his hand. I whispered, "You are ok. Don’t worry." I kiss his forehead and said, "Let’s get some sleep."

The next morning the soldier woke up first. His cock was hard. I felt him stirring and said "Good morning. You ok?" He explained that his cock was hard. I said, "No problem." I pulled the blankets back and saw his cock sticking out of the opening of his boxers. I pulled down his boxers to free his cock and balls. He was uncut. I grabbed hold of his cock and pulled his shaft up and back down. His cockhead appeared and precum glistened at the tip of his cock. I did a few stokes and he said he his close to cumming. He let loose and cum landed in big white globs of semen.

I was hard as well, so I decided to jack off. He stopped me and said, "Let me do it." I pulled down my briefs and he grabbed my cock. He jerked it a few times then stopped. He moved over and took my cock in his mouth. This had to be his first time. He seemed cautions and took things slow which was ok with me. He finally got the hang of it and was sucking me almost like a pro. I felt I was getting close to cumming and did not know if he really wanted me to cum in his mouth, so I warned him, "I am getting ready to cum." He removed my cock from his mouth and jerked my cock until I came. He seemed to be amazed at me cumming.

We laid there feeling good when the phone rang. It was the wakeup call from the front desk, saying flights were back being scheduled. We quickly showered and dressed and headed back to the airport. We checked the monitors for our flights and found our gates and departure times. I asked the soldier to watch my backpack and I made a quick stop at the restroom. When I got back, the soldier asked me for my address and said he would write. His flight was boarding, so we said our good-byes and off he ran for his flight.

I found my gate and had more time before my flight boarded. So I found a seat and decided to read the book that I brought. I reached inside my backpack to remove my book when I found the snow globe that had the scene of a military man standing in the snowy field. The soldier has purchase the snow globe and placed it in my backpack with a note. It said, "See you when I get back. Thanks for no regrets." I gazed at the snow globe and flipped it and watched the snow falling all around the soldier. I thought to myself, "Be safe and come home. Hope to see you soon."

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite stories that you have written. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete