Sunday, December 5, 2010

Serial Story - Wrong Turn - Part 5

Wrong Turn

Serial part 5 of 7

As I wiped myself clean, he said, "It was really nice of you to decided to stop by. I am going to hate to see you go." I dropped the towel to the floor and we resumed cuddling. I asked, "Why don’t you get a decent job in the capital and move out of this place?" He shook his head, "Can’t. I can’t afford to live there."

"My place is big enough for two. I guess you could stay with me?" I was shocked that I said that. But the more I thought of it, it didn’t sound too bad. "Let’s sleep on it and decide in the morning."

In a low voice he said, "Yes, yes, yes." As he continued to say it, I knew I would never get any sleep if I didn’t say, "Yes". He held me and repeated, "Great, oh boy, thanks." As he repeated saying, "Yes, yes, yes", he moved his hand down to my cock. Feeling his touch was like he turned a switch on. I was immediately hard. He used his hand and mouth to stimulate me. His hand pumped as his mouth sucked. I reach for his cock and found it hard and waiting for me. We stroked each other cock while kissing. I came first. As the last drops of cum dripped from my cock, he came. His load landed on me and mingled with my cum. He kissed me and said, "Let me get you a towel, again." We cleaned up and laid down for a much needed sleep.

In the morning I woke to the sound of drawers being opened and closed. He was packing everything he had in a duffel bag. "I woke you. Sorry, I could not sleep. I am so excited. I am all packed." He jumped in the bed and held me. "Please say you did not change your mind? Please?" I smiled and said, "When do you want to leave?"

The drive back to my place was filled with lively conversation. He promised to help out with the chores, with the rent, and with the food. I told him, "The first thing you needed to do was to find a job." He got quiet. Looking for a job was not going to be an easy task. "OK, let me rephrase what I just said, the first thing WE need to do is find YOU a job. I will help." He smiled and leaned over and gave me a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment