Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Serial Story - Wrong Turn - Part 1

Wrong Turn

Serial Part 1 of  7

I was lost. I knew I should have made the turn a while back, but I could not find the street. Now I was driving around in circles trying to get back to the route to my relatives for the holidays. I had never been to my Aunt and Uncle’s place, so it didn’t take much for me to get lost. All the surrounding stores were closed and the sun was setting, so now I was starting to drive in the dark. A storm front was moving into the area, and it would not be long before driving was going to be difficult. The street was bare.

No one was out, then I spotted one guy. He was standing all alone on the corner of the street. He looked like a male hustler. He stood there and I could see he had on a nice pair of tight pants, which advertised his cock’s outline. His T-shirt was also tight and he looked somewhat muscular. I pulled over and asked for directions but he told me he was new to town. It was getting late and I was getting panicky. I was not looking forward to sleeping in the car till daylight. He noticed I was upset and asked if he could be help. I asked, "Any hotels in the area?"

"Not in this neighborhood. And it looks like this storm will hit at any minute, so I guess I will call it a night. You are welcomed to crash in my place. It is just around the corner." I hesitated but finally agreed to the offer. His name was Robert. His room was in a run down building around the corner from where he was standing. We went inside and the room was small and contained a couch, a bed, and small kitchen, all in one room. I sat on the couch and found it to be lumpy and very uncomfortable. I dreaded sleeping on it.

He said he needed to get out of these clothes. He took his shirt off and I could see scars on his back. I asked what happened. "Let’s just say, I had a bad experience when I was growing up. When I turned 18 I left and never looked back. Do you sleep on the right or left?"

I was confused at first then understood. "I sleep on the left side."

He took off his pants and had on bikini briefs. He had a great swimmer build. I could see the outline of his cock and it laid to the left. I could imagine him on the diving board, getting ready for a great leap, bouncing on the tip of the board and they diving like a great bird into the water.

"It is not too often that I get to share a bed with someone. It is kind of nice for a change. Don’t worry I will be a gentleman." I undressed and climbed into bed. He laid next to me and put his head on my chest. He yawned and said, "I love the sound of a heartbeat. It is so soothing."

I heard shallow breathing, then a low snore. He had fallen asleep. I pulled the blanket up and covered us. I felt warm and cozy. I reached down and inched my hand into my brief and flipped my cock up. My cock felt free and stretched upwards. I thought to myself, "That is better." I liked the feel of a man in my arms. It was something I missed. I held my cock in my left hand. I released my grip and ran my fingers up and down the length of my cock. I did not want to wake Robert. He was sleeping so soundly. I drifted off to sleep.

(to be continued tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. What a great teaser to start with! It certainly got me hard and wanting more.

    ReplyDelete