Friday, December 10, 2010

Serial Story - Bus Trip - Part 3

Bus Trip

Serial Part 3 of 3


I curled up in the corner of my seat and dozed. Every so often, the jerking of the bus would wake me up. I would look over to the stranger but he was fast asleep. I felt the bus turning and slowing down and rubbed he sleep from my eyes. It was pulling into its last stop before we reached our final destination.

It was another small town. I was not hungry but I did need to stretch my legs. I watched as the stranger walked to the back of the store towards the restrooms. I could not control myself. I followed him. It was a one room stall. He was waiting for me. He locked the door after I entered. He removed his jeans and leaned against the sinks with his ass sticking out to me. I dropped down to my knees and spread his ass cheeks. He had a hairy hole. I spit into it and stuck my finger in.

He quickly let out a low moan. I spit once again and inserted two fingers. His hole took them easily.

I quickly dropped my pants and spit into my hand and lubed my cock. I stuck it in. It was my turn. I grabbed his hair and pulled back as I thrust my pelvis and plunged my cock deep into him. I held on to his ponytail and continue to ram my cock. I was facing the mirror above the sink and saw that his cock was fully erect. He was enjoying this rough action. The more I pulled on his hair and pounded his ass, the more aroused he became. He had grabbed his cock and was jerking it.

Watching him jerk off was exciting. I was enjoying riding his ass. I could not take it anymore and I started to cum. I watched as he shot his wad and it landed in the sink. I drained my cock in his ass. I removed it from his ass and jerked a few more times to expel any remaining cum. He ran the water in the sink and I watch him rinse his hands and cock. His cum swirled around the sink and went down the drain.

I washed up after he finished washing up. Neither one of us said a word. We headed back to the bus.

The trip was long, but definitely interesting. In fact, I said at the beginning of the trip, that I would never do this again. Well, I changed my mind. I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment