Thursday, December 9, 2010

Serial Story - Bus Trip - Part 2

Bus Trip

Serial Part 2 of 3

We made a stop at a small town. It was a break to stretch everyone’s legs and buy some not too tasty over priced food. I took extra napkins just in case. I looked around and the stranger was gone. I headed to the restroom. It was a dingy place. I went over to the urinal and started peeing. Before I finished the stranger walked in. He walked over and stood next to me. His blue eyes were staring at me as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He was uncut and I watched as he pulled back his foreskin and let out a steady stream of piss. My cock grew as I watch him finish peeing and shake his cock. With each shake, his cock grew. Eventually it was a massive piece of meat.

He turned and took a step towards me. His cock stood out for me to touch. He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down so I was kneeling and eye level to his cock. I was able to see his cock in the light and it was unbelievable. His veins stood out and ran the length of his cock. He was uncut but his cock protruded almost all the way out and his pee hole stared at me. It had a drop of piss or precum. I could not tell which. I let my tongue flick the underside of his cock. No sooner did I take his cock into my mouth, that he started to thrust his hips and face fuck me.

The loud speaker announced that our bus was leaving in five minutes. The stranger grabbed hold of the back of my head and fuck my face faster. I was a tool to be used by the stranger to do only one thing and that was to receive his cum. He continued to ram his cock deep down my throat. Once he started to cum, it seem like there was no end in sight. Cum dripped from the corners of my mouth. I could not swallow in time. He finally withdrew his cock and finished cumming on my face. I turned to the urinal and let the cum run out of my mouth. I cough and spit out what I could. It was just too much.

The stranger went over to the sink and rinsed off his cock. I quickly did the same to my face and mouth. I still had the taste of cum in my mouth as I ran for the bus.

We picked up a few more passengers and the bus resumed its journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment