Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Serial Story - Bus Trip - Part 1

Bus Trip

Serial Part 1 of 3

I hate traveling by bus but this was my only means of transportation. I waited to long to purchase my airline ticket and now all flights were booked. My car was in the shop. So this was the only option left. I decided to ride the bus this time but never again. I took a seat near the back of the bus. There were only two other older people sitting near the front. So I figured I could get some rest.

I finished eating my breakfast that I purchased at the fast food counter. I used one of the napkins and wiped my hands with it. I tossed the bag in the seat pocket in front of me.

Right before departure time, he entered the bus. He was tall, nice looking, and slender in built. He gave his ticket to the driver and turned. He stood there and surveyed the bus. He walked past the two older riders and stopped again. He stared directly at me. He had on tight fitting jeans and a form fitting shirt that hugged his frame. He placed his backpack in an overhead bin.

His blond hair was long and tied in a ponytail. His blue eyes were hypnotic. He was clean shaven with a patch of hair below his lower lip.

He sat in the row across from me. Our eyes never left each other gaze. The bus started to leave the terminal. The sound of the engine was the only sound that we heard. I could see his eyes checking me out.
He unbutton the top of his jeans and slowly lowered his zipper fly. I did the same. You could see my white underwear that I had on. He did not wear underwear and I drooled over his blond pubes that were showing. He reached down and fluffed his pubes hair with his hand.

I imitated what his actions were and took my fingers and pulled down my briefs to reveal my dark pubes. I pulled it down enough so he could see the base of my cock. He lifted his hips and pulled his jeans down and I saw his cock. It stretched to his right side so I could not see it tip. From what I could see, it was huge.

My mouth went dry. I wanted to see more. My cock was growing and I needed to pull it out and let it grow. I felt I would explode if I did not set it free. I pulled my cock all the way out. It inflated to it full size almost like an on switch was pressed. As I watched him stare at it, he slowly reached down and pulled his cock out. My eyes widen as it expanded to its full length of at least eight inches. He started to stroke it.

I had no control of what I was doing. I started to stroke my cock as well. I looked to the front of the bus and made sure we were not going to be bothered. I watched as he lifted his hips and pulled his pants down. His balls hung down between his legs. Not only did he have a big cock, he had big balls too. He grabbed his ballsack and gave them a tug.

Before I knew what I was doing, I pulled my pants and briefs down. It felt good to be free of the confines of my underwear and pants. I grabbed my hairy balls and pulled on them. As I sat back, I watched him begin to stroke his cock once again. I imitated his every move and speed. He raised his shirt and I did too. At first I did not understand why he was doing this, then it became evident. He started to cum. Having big balls meant one thing, he had lots of cum. He emptied his load on his chest. As he milked his cock for the last drops of cum, I shot my load. Although not as much as his, he watched as every drop of cum landed on me.

I remembered I had some napkins with the breakfast I bought. I reached into the seat pockets in front of me and dug them out. I wiped myself clean and then tossed the bag over to him to do the same.

We put our clothes back on and settled into our seats as the bus continued it journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment