Friday, December 17, 2010

Serial Story - Robbie - Part 6

Robbie

Serial Part 6 of 7

We had a busy day visiting all the relatives at our grandmother’s house. Robbie took me by the hand and said, "Come on. Follow me." We went out back and he showed me the tree house we played in as kids. We climbed the ladder and entered our kingdom. As I gazed out at the backyard, I remember us fighting the bad guys from our tree fort. Robbie pulled up the ladder and said, "Now the bad guys can’t get us." I turned and he was sitting right behind me. He planted a kiss on my lips and wrapped his arms round me. I looked into his big brown eyes and saw us as kids. I never thought we would be back here. Instead of wrestling, we were kissing. I was concerned, "What if we make a mess?" A sly grin appeared on Robbie’s face. He pulled a blanket out of the corner. On top of the blanket was a backpack. In the backpack there was a towel and Wetnaps to clean up with. Robbie had planned this encounter well. He spread out the blanket.

He pulled off my shirt and then pulled his shirt off. While he was rough earlier, he was loving and caring, now. We sat on the floor of the tree fort and kissed. He ran his fingers through my hair. I leaned back on the wooden floor and carefully he took off my pants. He was careful that every piece of clothing did not get soiled, as he folded them and placed them to the back of the tree fort.

We laid there completely naked as he ran his fingers up and down my body. Our cocks were hard as he took both cocks in his hand and stroked them at the same time. There was a full moon and it illuminated the area. At one point I looked down to see my cut cock and his uncut cock being stoked. Both cocks moved in unisons as his hand pumped away. He found his way over to my ear and took his tongue to probe it around and into my ear. He nibbled at my earlobe. I shot the first wad of cum followed by another as Robbie’s cock returned the shot. We laid silently on the floor of the tree fort as our cock erupted and emptied our loads.

We were exhausted. I sat up to reach the window and looked out into the backyard. Once again the good guys had won. Robbie crawled over, pointed, and whispered, "They are coming." I looked and the bad guys turned out to be our relatives looking for us. Robbie shushed me and pulled me back to the floor. We laid there and giggled. We had entered the tree fort as two grown men, but for a short instance, we were kids again, protecting our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment