Monday, December 6, 2010

Serial Story - Wrong Turn - Part 6

Wrong Turn

Serial part 6 of 7

When we got to my place, he was surprised. Compared to his one room apartment, my place was big. Although I only had one bedroom, the bed was king size. I gave him some drawers to put his clothes. That night it was time for bed. He was already in bed when I entered the bedroom. He patted my side of the bed and beckoned for me to jump into bed. I undressed down to my briefs. As I climbed into bed, I noticed he was not wearing any underwear. I felt his hard cock as he straddled my leg and wrapped his leg around me.

He kissed me and we laid there motionless. He told me he was listening to my heartbeat. He started to hump my leg. This action turned me on. His leg rubbed against my cock and I could feel my cock stick over the waistband of my briefs. Each time he moved, my cock got harder. He reached down and pulled my briefs down. I reached down to help him remove my briefs.

He took my cock deep into his mouth. As he sucked my cock, I reached around to finger his asshole. He moved around into a 69 position and had his ass facing me. I saw his pink hole and my finger went easily into it. I spread his cheeks and let my tongue swirl around its opening and then probe deep into his ass. He reacted to my tongue action. Every time I probed deeper, he would take my cock deeper in his mouth. I pulled back and looked at his balls hanging in front of me and I took both into my mouth. I pull down his cock and admired his shape and size. It was rather large with a nice round cockhead. I took his cock as far in my mouth as I could take it.

He turned and laid on his side to allow for easier access to each other’s cock. I came close to cumming and he slowed down. He wanted it to last longer. Then he started to suck some more. Finally it was time and we came at the same time. He had great control and was waiting for me to climax. We came in each other mouth. It was sweet tasting and his cum filled my mouth. We laided back and I watched his cock drip the final drops of cum onto his body. I reached over and licked them up. He resumed his favorite position and laid his head on my chest. I was still breathing hard while he listened to my heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment