Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Serial Story - Wrong Turn - Part 7

Wrong Turn

Serial Part 7 of 7

The next thing I knew it was morning. The sun was shining though the window. I had to get ready for work. I got out of bed and started the shower. The water was hot and felt good against my body. I felt a hand soaping my back and I closed my eyes as his hands moved down to my ass. His touch was invigorating. I leaned back and kissed him. I felt his hard cock probe my ass. I leaned forward and let him take my ass. The soap made it easier to enter my ass. His entered me slowly and when he had his cock all the way inside of me, he started pumping me. The hot water rained down on us as he fucked me. His arms reached down to my shoulders and held me. I felt so alive. He pumped faster and I held on to the rim of the tub for support. Every thrust seemed to go deeper until he finally reached his climax. He unloaded his cum into me. I could visualize me filling up with his precious cum. It was an awesome feeling.

He pulled me back upright and he reached around to my cock . I had been hard the whole time Robert was fucking me. He started to jerk my cock. All my senses were alive. He held his left arm around me for support and used his right hand to play with my cock and balls. The water continued to spray down as he jacked me off. I released myself to his control. My cock loved the feel of his hand. Having him hold me while stroking me was a wonderful feeling. It only took a few more jerks of my cock and then I came. I saw my cum land on the shower wall. I watched as the water washed my cum off of the walls and it went down the drain. We finished showering.

We got dressed and left the apartment with a skip in our steps. It was going to be good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment