Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Globe Part 4

Snow Globe Part 4

I had the dream again. I was being carried by the soldier as the snow swirled around us. As the snow settled, I notice we were safe in our own world in a snow globe. He turned and kissed me.

I woke in a cold sweat. I looked around the room. I was alone. It was that dream again.

It has almost been a year since the solder left for the war. Whenever he could, he would send me an email. His tour of duty was coming to an end and he was looking forward to coming home. I was hoping he would visit. His emails never mention a visit.

I had a lot to do before the Holidays so I decided to hit the Mall. As I ran to the car, I slipped on the ice and twisted my ankle. I landed on my ass. I tried putting pressure on my foot to stand up but it was too painful to do.

"Need some help?" I turned and saw the soldier. Before I knew it, he swooped down and picked me up in his arms. He carried me back inside. He kicked the door closed behind him. He flashed that beautiful smile at me and kissed me. He carried me back to the bedroom and set me down on the bed.

Without saying a word, he undressed me. He took off his uniform and sat there in white briefs. Gone were the baggy military boxers. He looked a lot better. He was muscular and trim. He laid down next to me. I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me. I kissed him passionately. I could feel his cock as he laid on top of me. His brief could not contain his cock and it was poking over the top of the waistband of his briefs.

As I move my hands over his back, I was amazed how muscular he had gotten. I moved my hand down and grabbed his ass. I slipped my hands under his briefs and felt his round bubble butt.

I pulled his briefs down to free his cock and balls completely. I felt his cock against my cock. He reached down and removed both ours briefs. Our cock pressed against each other. I spread my legs. Almost by instinct, he raised my legs. I felt his cock poking around my ass crack. I reached down and guided it to my asshole. I gave him a push and he entered me.

He started to make love with me. He never stopped kissing me. His thrusts were effortless. He glided in and out like a well-oiled machine. I felt wave after wave of bliss. I grabbed my cock and started to stroked it. I had waited for this moment for over a year and it was finally here.

With every thrust of his cock, I came closer to cumming. I closed my eyes as he kissed me. I did not want to open my eyes for fear that this was just a dream.

He stopped kissing me to let out a low grunt and I felt the first shot of cum, then another, and another.

I released my cock and embraced him. I opened my eyes and he was looked at me. He smiled and kissed me again.

He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned towards the nightstand and glanced at the Snow Globe one last time.

He kissed me on the ear and whispered in my ear, "I’m home."


2 comments:

  1. I loved the way this ended. Such a wonderfully romantic story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like the recurring dream? I thought that was a nice touch. I kept it simple. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete