Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Globe Part 3

Snow Globe Part 3

For the last couple of weeks my routine was pretty much the same. Before I went to bed I would gazed at the snow globe. I wondered how the soldier was doing and if I would see he again. I flipped it and watched the snow falling. I watched it settle to the bottom of the globe and watch as the soldier appeared among the snow.

Overnight it had snowed and it was still coming down. It was another winter in the Midwest. I was scraping the snow off of the car when I saw a figure coming towards me. The snow made it difficult to see who it was. I raised my hand to shield my face from the snow. Then I saw the military uniform.

My heart stopped. I thought to myself, "Could it be?" Then I saw the smile. It was him. I grabbed him in a bear hug. I was so glad to see him. We went inside to get out of the cold. He looked great. He took off his hat and said, "I have to get back to the military. I wanted to see you one more time." I was so happy.

"Is it ok?" he asked. I grabbed his hat and coat and said, "Anytime. Coming on in and sit." He told me of the last two weeks being busy at home with his relatives. He had healed and wasn’t ready to go back to the military but duty called.

We had a great evening together. But it was late and it was time to go to bed. We headed for the bedroom. We undressed and were down to just our underwear. He had on those baggy military boxers. We climbed into bed. He asked me, "Can you do me a favor? I want to hold you. I want to fall asleep with someone in my arms."

His chest wound still had a bandage on it. I put my head on his right side and we put our arms round each other. He sighed, "This is good." I held on to him and was glad he was back. I listened as he breathed and then it turned into a snore. I closed my eyes and slept.

I had a dream. I was being carried by the soldier as the snow swirled around us. As the snow settled, I notice we were safe in our own world in a snow globe. He turned and kissed me.

I woke up and thought the dream seemed so real. As my eyes focused, I saw the soldier face smiling as he looked at me. He reached over and kissed me. It was a tender kiss. I was all his. I was ready to turn myself over to him. I decided I would do as little as he wanted, or as much as he wanted. I was happy to be next to him.

He rolled me over on my back. He laid his head on my chest. Slowly he stroked my chest. He sent chills up and down my body. I feared that if he touch my cock, I would explode. He kissed me on my chest. His hands moved down to the top of my underwear. He stopped as if the underwear was a barrier and he could not cross the line.

I did what I said I would not do. I pushed his hand under the waistband of my underwear and he held my cock. He kissed me but this time more forceful. As he stroked my cock, I reached under his boxers and found his cock. He was hard and waiting for my touch. We stroked each other cock. He stopped and removed his boxers and my underwear. We resumed stroking our cocks and kissing. I reached down and held his balls. He imitated my move. His touch was electrifying.

I came first. He continued to stroke me and I came. I wanted it to last forever but it was over before I knew it. Once I finished cumming, I felt his balls tightened and he came.

The next day went by quickly and he had to make his flight back to the military. I saw him off at the airport and headed home.

Before I went to bed I gazed at the snow globe. This time I did not want to obscure my view of the soldier. I laid on the bed and fell asleep watching the soldier standing guard in the snow globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment