Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Mall - Part 5

The Mall

Part 5 of 5

All I could think of was the red hair guy. I tried to remember his name but couldn’t. I just remembered seeing his cock and balls hanging over me and wanting more. I headed to the Mall.

He was waiting at the door for me. He had a big smile on his face. He locked the door as I entered. This time he did not ask if I wanted to purchase anything. He grabbed my hand and led me quickly to the back dressing room. It looked like he was expecting me to return. He had large pillows laying on the floor.

We quickly undressed and jumped onto the pillows. He assumed the 69 position almost immediately. We were both hard and ready for each other. I was on my back. His beautiful cock and balls hovered above me. I took a few licks at his cock and balls. I buried my face in his red pubes. I took a deep breath and loved the smell of his cock and balls. I licked his shaft down to his balls. I could see that he hairy red balls had a trail of hair leading to his asshole. I followed the trail with my tongue.

His pink hole was right in front of me. I took a few licks and then plunged my tongue into his ass. When I heard him moan, I plunged deeper. I was getting him primed for my cock. He had my cock all wet and lubed from his saliva. It was a matter of just rolling him over and getting between his legs and then inserting my cock. I pumped at his ass as he slowly stroked his cock. It was a beautiful sight to see his red hair around his cock as he stroked.

I knew now that red hair guys were my passion. I saw the first drops of cum fly out of his cock and land on his chest. As he continued to cum, I took out my cock and jerked it off and added my cum to his chest.

We cleaned up and got dressed. I saw his nametag and remembered his name was ‘Timmy’. I took a slip of paper off the counter and wrote my name and phone number. I told him "Please call me sometime." I turned and waved as I left. He waved back and had the big smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment