Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Snow Globe Part 2

The Snow Globe Part 2

I gazed at the snow globe. I picked it up and flipped it. I watched the snow falling all around the soldier. I thought to myself, "Be safe and come home. Hope to see you soon." I replaced it on my nightstand. It had been a few weeks since I watched him leave at the airport. I wondered how he was doing.

The phone ringing interrupted my thoughts. I answered it and it was the soldier. He had been wounded in the war and was at a nearby military hospital. As I rushed over to the hospital, I prayed that he would be all right.

I ran into the hospital and I stopped at the door to his room and took a deep breath. As I entered, he turned and smiled at me. He had a chest wound. I slowly walked over to his bed. He saw the worried look on my face and said, "Don’t worry. I’m fine. Really I am." He explained that his parents were on the way but they were stuck in the snowstorm in the Midwest. They were not expected for a few days.

I told him I was glad to see him. I asked, "Is there anything I can do?" He replied, "You can keep me company. The hospital won’t release me unless I am with someone. So I am stuck here until my parents get here."

I had a great idea. "Why don’t you come to my place till your parent arrive? "

The soldier immediately rang for the nurse. "That would be great. I would really appreciate it."

He got released and off we drove to my place. I must have asked him a hundred times, "You ok?" He smiled and said, "I am glad to see a friendly face. I am ok."

We had a nice dinner. He praised my cooking. After dinner, we talked. He asked, "Can you do me a favor. I need to get clean up before I see my parents. Can you help me wash up?" I was happy to do it.

I helped him to the bathroom and took off the hospital pajama bottoms. Underneath he had on those baggy military boxers. I helped him into the tub. I pulled his boxers off. I started to use a washcloth to wash his legs. His cock grew erect. It was just inches in front of me. I closed my eyes as I considered what to do. I could not resist. I licked the underside of his cock. It quivered from my touch. I took it in my mouth. I slowly started to suck it.

I heard him say in a faint voice, "Don’t." I remove his cock from my mouth. I felt terrible. He said, "Stop’. I ruined a good moment with the soldier. I closed my eyes and hung my head down. Then I heard in his faint voice, "Don’t stop. Please. Don’t stop."

I was relieved. I held his cock in my hand and took his cock back into my mouth. I gently started to suck once again. He leaned back against the tub and closed his eyes. He placed one of his hands on the top of my head. He started to set the pace for me.

I placed my hands on his hips and supported him. I heard his breathing intensify. I felt for his balls and they had retracted up into his body. I knew he was close to cumming. He let out a grunt and I felt his cum hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed quickly and prepared myself for the next shot. I felt the pressure of his hand on the top of my head, as he shot another wad of cum. His breathing slowly resume to normal, as he shot the last drop of cum. I removed his cock from my mouth. He was still erect. I picked up the washcloth and finished cleaned him up.

The next day his parents arrived to pick him up. They took his belongings down to the car. We were left alone. I gave him a gentle hug avoiding his wound bandage on his chest. He kissed me and said, "I will be back in a couple weeks, promise. Thanks for everything." I walked him down to the car and waved as they drove off.

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I gazed at the snow globe. I picked it up and flipped it. I watched the snow falling all around the soldier. I replaced it on my nightstand. I laid on the bed and fell asleep watching the snow settle to the bottom of the globe.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo! Jay, you didn't disappoint. I wondered how you would get the characters together again, and you did it in a great way. Thanks for the sequel, and I can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete