Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hitchhiker Series

It was morning. Hitch had dug deep under the covers. He clinged to my side. He was fast asleep. I shifted my body and placed my chin on the top of Hitch’s head. I brushed his hair to the side and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. I pull the covers up and fell back to sleep.


Snow Globe

The soldier turned towards me as we lay in bed.  His strong arms held me closer. I wrapped my arms around the soldier arm. I heard the faint sound of his snoring. It was like a lullaby as it sooth me to fall back asleep.


Robbie

I woke to find Robbie grinning face staring back at me. He said, "Presents."
I looked at the clock on the nightstand and decided it was too early to get up. "Go back to sleep." I snuggled closer and as I dozed off, I heard, "But, presents."

Well it looks like everyone wants to sleep in today.

So, from all the characters here at Horny Fiction,

And from me, Jay

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to celebrate Christmas. I'm glad they are "nestled all snug in their beds" and I hope "visions of sugar plums danced in their heads." Merry Christmas, Jay!

    ReplyDelete