Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pool Game - Part 2

Pool Game – Part 2 of 2

Our faces were inches apart. I looked into his eyes and remember him from school. He was in almost all my classes. Steve had asked me multiple times to go out, but I always refused. It was not Steve’s fault. He had tried to get me to go out.

It was my fault. I decided no more regrets for Steve or myself. We pressed our lips together and kissed.

Steve kissed me long and hard. I did not turn away this time. This time would be different. I returned his kiss. I held on to him, afraid of losing him again.

I took a step back and was leaning against the pool table. Steve fumbled with my belt. I pushed his hands away. I quickly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. I grabbed his hands and placed them on the top of my jeans. Steve pulled my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. He lifted me and sat me down on the pool table. He flicked my shoes off and pulled off my jeans. My underwear followed along with my jeans. It was done with one fluid motion. I sat there with a raging hardon as he returned to kissing me.

He removed my shirt then kiss me. I sat there naked as he removed his shirt and pants and stood there with his hard cock. I reached for his cock. It was hard as steel. It sent shivers through my body. I used both hands to hold it as Steve lowered my body to the table. I laid there on my back looking at him and wanting him with every fiber of my body. My legs automatically raised and I guided his cock towards my ass. Steve spit on his cock and inserted it in my ass. His left arm supported himself as he used his right hand to grab my cock.

With every thrust of his hips, he thrust with his hand on my cock. I felt as one with him. As he plunged his cock into me, he stoked my cock outward. When he pulled his cock back, he did the same with my cock. He did this repeatedly.

I put my hands against his chest and push upward, more to support him than to turn him away. He pounded away at my ass. His hand stroked my cock. Deep inside of me I felt it coming. My cum was racing through my body to shoot out of my cock. There was no stopping it. It was like a high speed train reaching its destination. I took over and grabbed my cock. I jerked it and felt the first wad erupt out of my cock. Steve removed his cock and finished jerking it and before my last wad of cum landed on my chest, he unloaded his load.

We were completely drained. He lifted me up and I now sat on the edge of the pool table. He kissed me. He eyes were shimmering as I looked into them. He said, "You want to go to my place?" I had said ‘no’ to him so many times in the past, that I wanted to scream ‘yes’. I did not say a word but just nodded "yes" and gave him another kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment