Friday, November 18, 2011

Visiting the Park Urinals - Part 2

Visiting the Park Urinals

Submitted by Chris

Part 2 of 2

The only words he spoke were "My turn now" and with that he pushed me into the handicapped stall. I've never sucked a guy’s cock before and certainly not a cock as big as his so I was really nervous. He came into the stall and slid his pants down, I started to get on my knees but he stopped me. He spun me around, tore my pants down and spread my ass cheeks apart. I knew what he was going to do and I tried to get away. He was bigger and stronger than me and he held me in place. I accepted what was going to happen so I just gritted my teeth waiting for the fucking to begin. Instead I felt his tongue licking at my asshole.  His fingers were darting in and out of my tight hole.  After a few minutes he started spitting on my hole so I knew it was time. He stood up, bent me over and pushed his cock towards my virgin ass. At first he couldn’t get the cock head in but that didn’t stop him.  He pulled back and with force rammed into me pushing his head past my ring. I screamed out in pain and he reached out and covered my mouth with his huge hand. Once the cock head was in, it became a steady push until his balls were resting against my thighs. My ass was on fire but I was getting used to the pain. The hand covering my mouth pulled me back and he started to fuck me, not gentle like you would a lover but like an animal. It was savage and raw and he was grunting with each thrust into my virgin ass. I reach my arms out and rested my hands against the wall as he battered my ass with thrust after thrust. I wasn’t sure how long he fucked me, it felt like forever but was more like 10 minutes when he really picked up the pace. He groaned as his cock hit the deepest part of my ass and I felt his cum filling my hole. When he was done cumming he slowly started fucking me again, pushing his cum deep into me. A minute later he pushed me forward; I landed on the toilet and rested there a second. I heard his pants zip up and out the stall he went stopping off to wash his hands and check how he looked in the mirror.

I sat there for a minute giving him the time to leave. I reached around and felt my asshole, it was hot to the touch. I push a finger in and felt his cum surround it. I pulled it out and the cum started dripping down my finger. I didn’t want cum all over me but I immediately stuck the finger in my mouth cleaning all of the strangers cum off. I turned around facing the stall door and that’s when I noticed I was rock hard again. I reached back around stuck a finger in my ass pulled out a glob of cum and used it to jerk off with the cum smeared all along my shaft. I abused my cock sitting on that toilet. I was stroking as fast as I could and a few minutes later I was shooting a rope of cum that hit the back of the stall door. I sat there out of breath and exhausted. I pulled my pants back up, walked over the sink, splashed some water on my face and left the restroom. When I walked out there was another guy sitting on a bench next to the restroom with the biggest smile on his face and a nice bulge in his pants. I turned and with my head down walked towards my car. I got in my car, started it up, and headed home. In my head I made plans to skip classes again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment