Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast with Stephen

Thanksgiving Feast with Stephen

Part 1 of 2


Stephen smiled at me.  He was lying under the sheet.  I looked at him and said “What?”


I was partially covered with the same sheet.  We were both naked.  My cock was hard, but it always got hard when I was next to Stephen.  He asked, “You looking forward to Thanksgiving with your parents?”

I placed my head on his chest.  I gave his chest a quick kiss and said, “Yes.  They have been so supportive of us.”  I reached under the sheet and placed my hand on his flat stomach.  I moved downward until I felt his hard cock. 

Stephen reached over to my face and placed his hand on my chin and titled me towards his face.  His lips found mine.  He lingered and I felt his tongue searching for my tongue.  As our tongues met, I wrapped my hand around his cock.  I wanted him in me.  Stephen rolled over and lay between my legs.  His lips never left mine. 

We stopped kissing as he gazed into my eyes.  “Thanks.” He said.  I answered “For what?”

He answered “Everything.”   I asked, “Make love to me.”

I did not have to ask.  Stephen was the most loving man I ever met.  Since we met he made me feel so important in his life.  We were ‘one’.  He was so gentle.  I felt his cock enter me and he slowly thrust his hips.  We held each other as I felt wave after wave of ecstasy pulse through my body. 

I looked into his eyes and never wanted Stephen as much as I did right now.  He increased his thrust and I wanted him to cum but I did not want it to end.  I knew I could not have it both ways.  I heard his breathing intensify as his body shook as he came.  He reached for my cock and stroked it.  He was still inside of me as my body stiffened and I shot a load of cum on my chest.

Part 2 of 2

My parents greeted us at the door.  I had worried what they would think when I moved in with Stephen.  But they accepted him and my decision.  They told me we were staying in my old room.  We entered the room and it looked the same.  I sat on my bed and thought of all the times I laid here in bed thinking of meeting the right guy.  There was a time I thought it was not going to happen, then Stephen came into my life.

Stephen sat down next to me and hugged me.  “What you doing?” he asked.  I smiled and put my head on his shoulder and said, “Just thinking.”  Mom yelled from the kitchen that dinner was ready.  We headed down to the feast.

The meal was superb.   All my favorite dishes were made.  The evening went by quickly and Stephen and I returned to my old room.  I climbed into bed and laid next to Stephen.  He turned towards me and his had cock pressed against me, as he wrapped his arms around me.  He kissed me and rolled me over on top of him.  Stephen was on his back and wrapped his legs around me. 

He reached down and grabbed my cock and guided it to his asshole.  He positioned it and I pushed and felt my cockhead enter pass his asshole.  I pushed on into him.  He let out a low moan as I pushed all the way in.  I started making love to him. 

His cock leaked precum.  I reached down and stroked his cock with my fingertips.  More presume leaked out.  I started to stroke his cock in unison with my thrusts.  He let out another low moan and cum flew out of his cock.  He took over with his hand and finished cumming.  .

I pulled my cock out of his ass and stroked it until I came.

I grabbed a towel that I had placed on the floor and wiped up the cum.  We cuddled and kissed.  As I laid there I thought about Thanksgiving and was thankful for Stephen, and my parents for being so loving.      

2 comments:

  1. It was good to read about this couple again. I hope we shall continue to have stories about them from time to time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a real 'rush' when I think of these two characters and write about them. Their first christmas together is coming up. Maybe there will be a story under your tree. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete