Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Homeless Guy

 Homeless Guy

Submitted by Chris

It was a hot humid night in the middle of July and I was heading home from a party. I had a little too much to drink so I had to walk home. It wasn’t a long walk so didn’t really care. About half way home I had to pee like a race horse, the best I could do was head into an alley and take a piss next to a dumpster. I ran into the alley, stood next to the dumpster and unzipped and pulled my cock out. I didn’t notice the pile of boxes or the feet sticking out from them and even if I did I had to pee so bad that I don’t think it would have mattered. Once my cock was out the pee just started flowing out of my cock in a long hard stream. Suddenly the boxes moved and a homeless guy jumped out from under them.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he yelled at me

"Sorry I didn’t see you there and I had to take a wicked piss" I said taking a step back. 

"Damn cant a guy get some sleep"

"I'm sorry let me finish and I get out of your way"

I don’t know what it was but the more I would see the guy watching me the harder my cock got until I was standing there at full attention. I just stood there not knowing what to do. It must have looked nuts to this guy, a stranger standing there with a raging hard on in the middle of the night. 

"What’s got you so hard?" he asked.

"I'm young and always horny" was all i could reply. 

I slowly was stroking my cock not sure what to do when all of a sudden the homeless guy was on his knees in front of me with his mouth wide open. Maybe it was the liquor or maybe it was the fact that I hadn’t cum in almost a week but before I knew what I was doing I was pushing my cock into this homeless guys dirty mouth who was sleeping in the alley. I just stood there and this guy, who a second ago was getting peed on by me, was taking my cock to the base. He worked his tongue around my cock head and up and down the shaft. He tugged on my balls which always sent me crazy; he would swallow my cock and use incredible suction from the base to the tip of the head. I reached out and put my hands on his head guiding my cock into and out of his mouth. His hair was greasy and felt dirty but that just made me more horny. I was in some kind of blind lust, something I’ve never experienced before. How could this filthy homeless guy be making me this excited? I didn’t know and at the moment I didn’t care. He was an expert cocksucker and was working his magic on my cock. I moved closer to the wall so I could rest against it as he gave me the best blow job I ever had. A few minutes later and I was reaching the point of no return. I groaned out that I was gonna cum and he just swallowed my cock and readied himself for my load. It came fast and furious and he wasn’t able to handle it. He started gagging as I continued shooting, the cum was now dropping out of his mouth and down onto his shirt. After what felt like a minute of shooting I was spent. I collapsed against the wall and tried to catch my breath. He stood up and finished swallowing what he had in his mouth. I tucked my still hard cock back into my pants and zipped up.

"Spare some cash?" was all he said. I reached in to my pocket and pulled out a twenty and tossed it to him. He took it, put it in his pants pocket and laid back down. I just walked out of the alley and headed home. Once home I jumped in the shower and scrubbed down, making sure I did a good job of getting totally clean around my cock and balls. I staggered to bed and passed out. The next day i grabbed some clothes I was going to throw away, put them in a bag and headed out to get my car. When I passed the alley I turned in looking for the guy. His boxes were there but he wasn’t anywhere in sight. I left the bag of clothes with my number in it and a note telling him if he needed anything to call me. I headed back out of the alley and went about my day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jay, now that's the kind of ending to a night that I dream about. Had me hard, and if I was not on an edging marathon just now, Mr Kleanex would have earned some more of my hard earned cash.
    Teddy

    ReplyDelete