Thursday, November 17, 2011

Visiting the Park Urinals - Part 1

Visiting the Park Urinals

Submitted by Chris

Part 1 of 2



It was way too nice of a day after a really harsh winter to go to classes so I skipped them and headed down to the local park. I pulled into a spot near the restrooms and got out of my car, climbed on top of the hood, took my shirt off and leaned against the windshield taking in the warm April sun. I laid there about an hour when I noticed a older guy just sitting in his car staring at me. I was creep out at first but then I became interested in what the guy might want. I kept glancing over at him and I guess the thought that he was looking at me got me excited.  I didn’t know what to do so I just stayed where I was.  Maybe 10 minutes later the guy got out of his car and headed towards the restroom. He was about 6ft and 220lbs. He looked good for an older guy. He stopped a few feet from the restroom and look at me, when I returned the look he motioned to me to follow him. My heart started beating in my chest and my hands got sweaty, I had to go see how this was going to play out. I slid off the hood and headed towards the restroom following the guy.

I've never went further with a guy than just kissing and a few groping sessions so I wasn’t sure what I would be getting into to. When I entered the restroom, there stood the guy at the urinal with his cock out. It was hard as a rock and a big 8". I walked next to him and unzipped my pants and pulled my own rock hard cock out, I was not as big as he was but a solid 7". I stood next to him with my cock sticking straight towards the urinal not sure what to do. He made the first move by reaching over and grabbing my cock. He slowly started stroking me so I leaned back and gave him better access to it.  He turned me around to face him and then dropped to his knees in front of me. Leaning in he took my cock in his mouth and started to swallow it down his throat. He took it all the way to my balls with no problem. Grabbing onto my hips he picked up his pace of sucking my cock. My head was spinning at the feel of his mouth on my cock, the way he ran his tongue around the head and the way his teeth gently scraped against my shaft. We stayed out in the open with him sucking my cock for a few minutes when I started to get the usual feeling I get in my balls. I was ready to erupt and didn’t know what to do. I guess the guy could tell by the way I was breathing that I was ready, so he deep throated me and stayed there. I grabbed his head and held him there and shot after shot of hot cum burst out of my cock hitting the back of his throat. My knees buckled a little as he swallowed every drop of cum. When I was done he stood up and took a step back. I didn’t know what was going to happen next; his cock was still sticking out and dripping pre-cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment