Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Thanksgiving Feast

A Thanksgiving Feast

Submitted by CATMAN


Four months into my first year of college, I was really depressed.  It was my first year away from home for any holiday.  It was Thanksgiving week and I was going to have to spend 'turkey day' in my dorm.  Being practical, it didn't make sense to fly across the country to spend just a few days with my family.   Air travel is expensive, and in a month, I would be flying home for the Christmas break.

Even before classes for the week ended on Tuesday, the campus was almost empty.  On Wednesday morning, my roommate was all packed and waiting for his parents to pick him up.  They live just 80 miles away on the other side of the state.  When Jarrod's mother realized I would not be going home, she absolutely insisted that I pack a bag and come with them.  She refused to take "no" for an answer.

During the two hour drive, I discovered that Jarrod's parents were a hell of a lot more friendly and fun than him!  Mrs. Anderson was a non-stop talker and by the time we reached their driveway, I felt like we were old friends.   She said, "Okay boys, you're in the basement!  Come on Jarrod, show Tom the way!   Your Grandparent will be in your bedroom.   You will have to work it out with your brother.  He should be here this afternoon."

Jarrod's mother was like a 'whirling dervish' as she prepped the food for the big Thanksgiving dinner.   The basement was just as nice as the rest of their house.  There was one large media room with a full bathroom.   Jarrod's brother Kyle arrived mid afternoon.  He was a year older and super hot!   Jarrod took off to meet up with some of his high school buddies, leaving Kyle and me alone.   After about twenty minutes of getting aquainted, we went upstairs to see if his mother needed any help in the kitchen.   "Thanks guys, but no!  I've got it!  It's a nice day, go out and get some fresh air!"  We walked around the neighborhood  and talked some more.  I had no idea what Kyle's story was, but he was very friendly to me.

With no time to cook for dinner, Jarrod's dad ordered Chinese.  Kyle and I ate in the basement and watched some TV.  The two of us were really getting along well!  At times, I felt like he was flirting with me.    At bedtime, Kyle said, "Fuck Jarrod!  He can sleep on the floor!"   He pulled out the mattress from the sleeper sofa  and we both started to get undressed.   Kyle shoved down his jeans and boxers in one motion and said,  "Sorry Dude, I sleep naked!"   I got a quick look at his toned body and big dick.

Until being paired with Jarrod in the dorm, I always slept 'nude' too!   I slipped off my boxers.   Kyle turned out the lights and we both got under the sheets.  I layed awake with this hot naked man just a few feet away from me in that bed.   Ten minutes later, Jarrod showed up!  He undressed in the dark.  "Shove over, I'm getting in with you guys."   It had been a long day, and Kyle, Jarrod, and  I drifted off to sleep.    I was the sandwich  between these naked guys. 

I had the craziest dream that night!   In my dream, I was the main course on a dinner table.  I was the Thanksgiving dinner feast!   There were men all around the table stroking every part of my body,   There was food all around, and on me.  The guys were feasting on the food and my body!     I woke up suddenly!     It wasn't the dream that woke me, I realized that both Kyle and Jarrod had double-teamed my body!

Part of my dream, had become reality!   Kyle was sucking my dick, while Jarrod was kissing my neck.  I was really shocked because Jarrod barely spoke to me in the dorm room.  I always thought he was a homophobe.  Kyle moved up and knelt next to my head.  His balls were dangling over my face.  Jarrod began sucking his brothers hard cock while I licked his balls.    Despite the fact that incest is considered taboo, this was friggin hot!   I wished there was more light in the room so I could see better.   After a few minutes, I took over sucking Kyle's dick.  Jarrod crawled between my legs and serviced mine.

With Kyle fucking my face, Jarrod lifted my legs to rim me.   I heard Kyle say, "That's it little brother, get his hole nice and wet for me."  I love being rimmed and Jarrod really did it well.  Finally, he said, "I think he's all ready for you."  Jarrod's tongue was replaced by Kyle's dick.  While he plowed my ass, he stroked my cock, and I sucked my roommate's dick.  I feasted on load after load of Jarrod's cum.  Kyle emptied his balls deep in my ass.  The brothers took turns blowing me.  It was Kyle who got me off and then he pressed his mouth to Jarrod's and they shared my load of cum.

Exhausted, but very satisfied, the three of us went back to sleep.  Hours later, I woke all alone in the bed.  I laid there wondering if last night really happened, or was it another of my vivid dreams?   I heard the shower running.  I got up, sporting 'morning wood' and stuck my head in the bathroom door.  Standing in the shower stall, Jarrod had his dick buried in his brother's ass.  They invited me to join them.  Kyle pulled me to him and shoved his tounge deep in my mouth.  While he was getting fucked, Kyle and I made out and jerked off.

An hour later, dressed and seated at the Thanksgiving dinner table, Jarrod's dad asked, "You boys sleep all right last night?"  We looked at each other and smiled.   We piled our plates with mounds of food.   I complimented Mrs. Anderson on the dinner.  She responded, "We're so glad you could join us this year.  You're welcome in our home anytime."   Both Kyle and Jarrod agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment