Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Prisoner

The Prisoner


I was tied to a chair.  It was dark.  I was in the musty basement.  Where was he?  I was cramped and hot.  I needed to get free.  I squirmed and freed one hand, then another.

I took off all my clothes to try and cool off.  I was naked, sweaty and wanted out.  The door finally opened and he was standing there.  He yelled at me, “I see you got free.  Are you going to behave?  Come here and stand up straight.”

I stood there but was shaking.  He held his belt in his hand.  He placed it under my cock and lifted my cock up to inspect.  He snarled, “You call that a cock?  When are you going to be like me?”  With that said, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and they dropped to his ankles.  I looked down at the floor. 

He yelled, “Look at my cock.”  I looked up at it.  It was big.  He let my cock drop and placed the belt under his cock and lifted it towards me.  He said, “Touch it.”  I reached for it, my hands trembling.  His cock grew as my hand got closer to it.  I touched the tip of his cock and precum oozed out the opening and flowed onto my finger. 

“Don’t waste it, lick it.”  I stuck out my tongue and tasted it.  It was salty.  “Now suck my cock.”  I put my mouth around his cockhead.  But I was tired and sucking cock was the last thing on my mind.  I was tired and let his cock fall from my mouth.  I reached up and started stroking his cock with my hand.  He got impatient and grabbed his cock out of my hand, “For the last time, let me show you how it is done.”  He started stroking his cock and I let loose of his cock.  I stood still and watched him jack off.

I heard him scream out and then cum flew out of his cock, landing on my face.  His load was large, sticky, and seemed to land all over my face.  I closed my eyes to keep the gooey mess out of my eyes.   When he was done, he rubbed his cock all over my face, smearing his cum into my hair.

He asked, “You want back into the basement?”  I shook my head ‘NO’.  “Then climb into bed.”  I ran over to the bed, and quickly got under the covers and rested my head on the pillow.  He took off his clothes and climbed naked into the bed.  I looked over and his cock was rock hard. 

He laid on top of the covers, naked, with his cock standing straight up.  He looked over at me.  I knew what to do since we did this before. I kicked the covers off of me and laid there naked with my ass up in the air.  He spit on his cock and shoved it in my ass. He started to pump and I bit my lip as I tried to keep from screaming.  Luckily, he came quickly.  He emptied his load inside of me and then rolled over and went to sleep.               

I got under the covers and plotted my revenge.  Tomorrow it was his turn to be the prisoner.  I started to formulate my plan.  I pulled the covers up and went to sleep.  Tomorrow was my turn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment