Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ad on CraigsList

Ad on CraigsList


I answered an ad on CraigsList. He sounded super and the picture was fantastic. It was my dream come true.  I never questioned why someone as wonderful as he sounded would need to post an ad for getting a guy.  But I was thinking with my cock and answered the ad. 

We scheduled a meeting at his place.  It was located in a nice residential area.  When I knocked on the door, I heard a voice say “Come in”.  The apartment was nicely furnished.  As I looked around the room I spotted a guy laying on a couch.  He was nothing like the ad.  I asked, “You are Shawn?”



He smiled and said “Yes”.  I have been duped.  The guy was plain and chunky.  But he did have a nice cock.  It laid on his belly in a semi hard state. I shook my head.  He sat up and said “I’m sorry.  My ad was not getting any hits, so I changed it.”



As his cock shrunk, he pulled up his brief.  He lowered his head.  I went over and sat next to him.  I put on hand on his shoulder.  He was crying.  Now I felt bad.  I hate when a guy cries.  I get all maternal.

In between sobs, he said, “You can go.  I am sorry.”  He leaned back on the couch.  I rolled my eyes and said, “OK, you have a nice looking cock.  Put a condom on it and fuck me quickly before I change my mind.  I took off my clothes as Shawn rummaged for a condom.  He held it up like he won a winning lottery ticket.  He also found some lube.

I stood there naked and said, “Let’s do it in bed.”  I did not want to cheapen it any more than it was.  We walked to his bedroom.  It was nicely furnished.  I laid on my back.  He pulled off his briefs and was sporting a rather large hard cock.  He climbed between my legs.  He slip on the condom.  I was glad he found some lube.  His cock had grown into a sizable one.  I felt his finger rub some lube around my asshole and then into my asshole.  He lifted my legs and I felt the tip of his cock press against my ass opening.

I tried to relax and he pushed. His cockhead made its way into my ass.  He then inched it in.  I was glad he was taking it easy.  He slowly pumped my ass.  It was feeling nice.  He was being gentle and making sure I was doing ok.  I had been around guys who pounded my ass with all the fury they could muster, like that is what fucking is all about.  But Shawn was different.  I laid back and enjoyed the fucking.

I got to a point that I grabbed my cock and jerked off.  His eyes were glued to my cock.  He saw that I was closed to cumming and when the first drop of cum flew out of my cock and landed on my belly; Shawn came at the same time.  He was out of breath.  He lowered my legs as he removed his cock from my ass.  I saw the condom had done its job, and it held a rather large load of cum.  I was impressed.

He grabbed a towel and wiped me clean.  I said, “Thanks”.  He replied, “No, thank you.”  His put on his briefs.  I said “Shawn, you don’t need to post fake ads.  Just be yourself.”  Shawn shook his head, “I will do that but would you reply to my ad?”  Before I could answer, he said, “I didn’t think so.”

I thanked him for a pretty good fuck.  He smiled as he closed the door.

When I got home, I checked the ads on CraigsList and saw his ad with his real picture.  My hand hesitated, then I pressed on the ‘reply’ button.  What can I say, I was thinking with my cock.                     

1 comment:

  1. Nice story. I think we have all had experiences with beautiful guys that have turned out to be complete let-downs and amazing experiences with guys that we would not have looked at twice if we had passed them in the street.

    ReplyDelete