Friday, November 25, 2011

On a Country Road

ON A COUNTRY ROAD

Submitted by CATMAN


My mother knows how to work a "guilt trip" better than anyone I know!   She worked my nerves for two solid weeks about my grandmothers' birthday.  "It would be special to her if her favorite grandson took her to lunch for her 80th birthday!"  And "I can't go up there this week; I'm the only one who goes every week to see her in the home!"   And my absolute favorite was, "The poor thing is going to be absolutely alone!  It's a sad thing to grow old and nobody cares anymore!"   I finally couldn't take anymore and left her a phone message..."Enough already!  I'll do it!"

So I spent two hours in the old folks home 60 miles from my apartment with Grandma.   With her Alzheimer’s, I'm not sure she knew I was ever there.   When I finally left that afternoon, I decided to take the back roads home since it was a nice day.  It may have been out of my way, but I knew the Interstate Highway would be jammed at rush hour traffic!

I was cruising along in my red mustang convertible, (last year's birthday gift from my parents for my 23rd birthday) when I heard THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!     I HAD A FLAT TIRE!  

Now, I can tell you how to decorate a room, or accessorize an outfit, but a flat tire was going to be a real challenge!

I was out in the middle of nowhere without a single house or car in sight.

I opened the trunk and stared at the spare tire and jack.  I figured that I could do this!  but not in my new Armani suit!  No one was anywhere around so I slipped out of my coat and trousers.  I didn't want to get grease on my white shirt, so I took that off too.   I felt a little stupid, standing there in just my bikini briefs with shoes and socks to try, to figure out, how a jack works.  I thanked God, that, at least it was a nice hot Autumn day. 

I was still contemplating the contents of my trunk when I heard a motor in the distance.   A tractor was heading quickly for me.  There was no time to dress again, so I hid behind my car. When he pulled up and stopped he called out, "Anyone here?"   I raised my head up and said, "Got a flat, think you can help?" 

"Sure enough Mister!”  I rose up as I watched him climb from his tractor.  This country boy was friggin hot!  Dressed only in bib-overalls without a shirt, he had an awesome body.  I couldn't describe his face because I was staring at his broad shoulders and massive tanned chest. 

With a lot of trepidation, I walked around my convertible.  He smiled when he saw my attire (or lack of) and pulled the spare tire and jack from my trunk. 

He said, "Don't think my momma would be too happy if I get any grease on my new over-alls.  By the look of that bulge in your fancy little underpants, I don't think you will mind too much if I take these off."   He took his time and stripped down to just his work boots. He wasn't wearing underwear.  The guy was hung like a mule!    He made quick work of changing that tire.

When he finished, I said, "I can't thank you enough for changing my flat.  Can I give you a few dollars for your trouble?"

"Don't need your money mister.   But maybe you can help me out with a problem."  He grabbed his dick and began stroking it.  "My girl's on the rag this week and I need a little relief.  How about helping me out here?"

I droppped to my knees and sucked him off on that dusty dirty road.  When I finished, I got into my car and he climbed, still naked, onto his tractor.

As I drove off, I shouted, "THANK YOU, GRANDMA!".   


No comments:

Post a Comment