Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Assault - Part 1

The Assault

Submitted my Chris

Part 1 of 2



It was a beautiful fall afternoon and the last thing I wanted was to spend it at work. I took a half day and headed for home. When I pulled up to the house I noticed that my front door was slightly opened. I was in a rush this morning and I could have forgotten to pull it shut and lock it, it wouldn’t be the first time I did something like that so I really didn’t give it much thought as I entered my house. 3 steps in and suddenly I saw stars and fell to the ground out cold.

I woke up in total black with my arms and legs pulled apart and strapped down. I was in a panic. I screamed out a few times and then something was stuffed into my mouth. I heard some whispers and some movement in the room. After a few minutes I felt hot breathe next to my ear, " you do exactly as we say and you wont get hurt, you resist us and your gonna feel more pain then you ever have in your life" I just lay there. "Do you understand?" I muffled out a yes. As I lay there in total darkness and unable to yell I suddenly felt my shoes and socks being pulled off, then my pants were undone and ripped off me. I wasn’t sure I liked where this was going but I was too bound to do anything about it. "Dude look he's getting hard" one voice said to the other. It was true for some weird reason laying there almost totally naked and tied to what I assumed was my bed I was starting to get excited. I couldn’t explain it but it was happening.  A hand slapped at my growing cock, then it grabbed me and tugged on it....that was all it took and I was rock hard. Next I felt a mouth swallow my cock, roughly sliding its teeth against my shaft and sucking on the head on the way back off. I muffled a moan. Again I felt the hot breathe against my ear, "if we take the gag out are you gonna scream?" I nodded no so they removed the gag but it was quickly replaced with a rock hard cock, hands grabbed my head and pulled it down the strangers cock. He ravaged my mouth, not caring if I was gagging or choking on the length or thickness. While my mouth was being raped I felt my feet getting untied and lifted up. I then felt a tongue exploring my ass and taint, licking and slobbering all over my waiting hole. I knew what was gonna happen but was reaching a point where I realized that I didn’t care, I was starting to enjoy this type of invasion. While I was still sucking Robber#1's cock I felt the head of Robber#2 enter my ass. As rough as #1 was with fucking my mouth thats how gentle #2 was with fucking my ass. he moved slowly, almost like he was making love to someone and not the guy whose house he was robbing. He took long slow strokes, going deeper and deeper with each stroke until he was totally resting his balls against my ass cheeks.

Robber#1 picked up his pace while fucking my mouth. He just didn’t care what he was doing; all he cared was that I didn’t bite down on his cock as he was assaulting my face. He pulled out and climbed on top of me grabbing my chin and pulling my mouth open and shoving his cock back in. I was totally under his mercy, his weight pinned me down as he fucked my face. Minutes later I felt load after load filling up my mouth and gagging me. His cum was salty and bitter and was now spilling down my chin. He pulled his cock out and slapped me against my face "good cocksucker" was all he said to me. While all this was going on the guy fucking my ass kept the same slow and steady pace. It felt like he wanted this to be more than what it really was, a rape. Robber#1 yelled at the guy to pick up the pace, to rape me like I deserve to be raped but he still moved at the same pace. Suddenly his cock was pulled out "I'll show you how to fuck that ass" Robber#1 said. I felt the weight shift on the bed. My mouth was pulled open and 3 fingers were jammed inside, probing my mouth, gather up the cum that I had yet to swallow. "Yeah this will do" he said. He coated his cock with his own cum and rammed his cock deep into me not caring that he was tearing me apart. A few minutes later he pulled out. "That’s how you fuck an ass now get into here and finish the job" The second guy took his place at my ass and started fucking me again. This time it was raw and savage. he battered my ass for what seemed like an hour but was more like 10 minutes before shoving all the way inside me and spilling his balls into my ass.

I laid there a few minutes with him on top of me. He was out of breath and slowly getting soft. When his cock popped out of my ass he climbed off me. "This freak is still rock hard" I heard the first guy say. "lets get out of here" I thought they were done with me and I felt a touch of relief but the next moment I was covered in the hot steaming pee of the Robber#1. His stream hit my face and covered my body. When he was done he shoved his cock back into my mouth and ordered me to clean him off. "Your turn dude, I’m going to finish up with the house so hurry the fuck up" I heard his leave the room. I waited for Robber#2's piss but it never came, instead he lifted my blindfold up and looked me in the eye. He was young, maybe like 20 and extremely good looking. "You are not going to say anything to anyone.  Are you?" I just nodded no. "Good man" he said. "I don’t wanna come back here again" "If you do come alone" was all I said to him. He knew what I meant and walked around the bed untying my hands. Then he was gone.  I heard the front door close and I breathed a sigh of relief. I laid there a minute, covered in a strangers piss with my ass full of another stranger cum. I grabbed my cock and like a blur stroked until I exploded, sending rope after rope onto my chest. It was strange but I was kinda glad I came home early from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment