Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stalker - Part 3

Stalker

Part 3 of 3     

I thought to myself, “Now what?  He wanted a favor.  I replied, “What do you want?”

He took a deep breath and said, “I never fucked a guy before.  I will wear protection.  Will you let me fuck you sometime?”  I did not answer right away.   He pleaded, “Please.  Nobody gives me a second look, but you did.  Please.”   

I reluctantly said, “OK. At your place.”  I figured it was safer at his place. I pointed a finger at him and said,  “And wear a condom.”  He smiled and grabbed a paper and pen and wrote directions to his place.  We agreed on a time and day. 

I thought about it and decided to give him one shot at fucking me.  This might be quick anyhow.  I arrived right on time and entered his apartment.  It was a pleasant one bedroom apartment.  It was neat and clean.

He was nervous and shaking.  I told him to calm down and let’s sit and cuddle.  As I held him in my arms, his body was shivering.  I asked him, “Where is the condom?”   He reached into his pocket and gave it to me.  I whispered, “Calm down.”  Once his body stopped shaking, I started to undress him.  He really had a nice body.  His cock was not large but you don’t need a large cock to be great in bed.  Once I had him naked, I tore open the condom and rolled it onto his cock.  As I was doing that, he started to undress me.  Once he pulled down my underwear, he looked at my cock.  He said, “I wish mine was like yours.”

I told him, “You have a nice cock.  You don’t need size.  It is not quantity, but quality.”

We went into the bedroom.  I laid on my back.  He climbed on top of me.  His cock was hard and I lifted my legs and he poked me a few times before I guided his cock to my asshole and then his cock slid in.

I had larger cocks before, but it was nice for a change to have one that was not painful.  I told him to start pumping.  He took it easy, going in as far as he could, and then pulling back and then going forward.

I told him, “You are doing fine.  Now pick up your speed.”  He did a few more thrust and then he grunted and came.  He was quick and when he pulled out, the condom held a small load.  He was happy.  He rolled off to the side of me and said, “Thanks.  Now do me.”

I shook my cock at him.  “I don’t think you are ready for this.”  He reached over to his night stand and pulled out a dildo.  It was very large.  I said, “Whoa.”  He shook the dildo at me and said, “If I can handle this, I think I can handle your cock.”

He handed me a condom and I rolled it on my cock.  He gave me some lube and I applied it.  I slipped into his ass easier than I thought I would.  I started to fuck him and he love it.  He held me and moaned as I pump away.  I started to pound harder and he begged for more.  I kept at it and finally came. 

We laid in bed and I started to laugh.  “Maybe next time I will let you use the dildo on me.”  He asked, “Next time?”  I laughed, “Yes, next time.  I told you it is quality not quantity.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment