Monday, November 7, 2011

The Birthday Story

The Birthday Story

Submitted by CATMAN



I remember the night when I first met Kevin.  I walked into my favorite bar on a Friday night.  The place was really crowded but I spotted an empty stool at the bar.  I ordered a drink and looked around.  That's when I noticed the guy seated next to me.  He was just my type!  Maybe this would be my lucky night.

He was casually dressed in jeans and a v-neck sweater which showed off his chest hair.  He had dark wavy hair that he wore slightly on the long side.  He had a days' growth of beard which looked really sexy. But it was his dark mournful looking eyes that really had me hooked.

I initiated a conversation with, "How's it going tonight?"  To which he responded, "Could be better."

I introduced myself, "I'm Andrew, and you are...?"

"Kevin."

When I mentioned that I didn't think I had ever seen him in the bar before, he very quietly said, "I've been out of circulation for awhile."  and promptly got up and walked out the door.   I figured he just wasn't interested, so I turned my attention to the cute blond at the end of the bar.

A week later, as I was walking through the Mall, someone tapped me on the shoulder.  I couldn't believe it!   It was Kevin!  He looked even sexier because of his smile that had been missing in the bar.

"I'm glad I ran into you.   I have to apologize and say "sorry" for the way I behaved last week.  I was having a really bad day and I shouldn't have been rude."

I smiled at him and joked, "I'll only accept your apology, if you will join me in the
Food Court
.  Shopping makes me hungry.  I'm starving!"

Kevin drank a large soda while I ate my lunch.   With a little prodding, he shared with me that when he got home from work last Friday, he found his lover in his bed with another guy.  After a big scene between the two of them, he stormed out and found himself at that bar. 

 I chuckled,”I can relate to that, I've had a few guys cheat on me too.  Did you dump him?"

"I didn't have to!    He was gone, when I got home.  Can we change the subject?  I'm trying to forget about him."   

 As I finished my burger, we had a lively conversation.  I found him to be funny and really smart.  He tagged along while I shopped and even joined me in the dressing room as I tried on clothes.  After I made a few purchases, I told him I needed to find a novelty gift for a co-workers' birthday.  I'm not sure why, but I mentioned my birthday was also coming up at the end of the month. 

We went into a quirky little gift shop and somehow we got separated.  After looking around for awhile, I found a gift for my friend and went to look for Kevin.  I found him in an aisle looking at some adult sex toys.  We joked about it and left the store.  After exchanging phone numbers we separated at that point.
It had been a fun day, but I figured that I would never hear from him again.   I was wrong! 

During the next two weeks, I got constant e-mails, text messages and phone calls from Kevin.  If I hadn't enjoyed the constant attention so much, I probably would have thought he was stalking me!    We met for lunch twice and for drinks three times.  Each time I saw Kevin, I was more and more infatuated with him, but I thought he might not be ready to take our relationship to some other level.  Then he asked if I had any plans for my birthday.  "If you are free, I'd like to make you a nice dinner at my place."

I thought maybe I had been wrong about his intentions because it was a candlelit dinner with wine.  He was a good cook and the food was delicious.  He even brought out a small birthday cake which we shared.  Then he said, "Excuse me for a minute, I have a gift for you."

He disappeared into another room.  I waited a few minutes until he called out, "You'll have to come in here to get it!  I hope you like it."

When I entered his bedroom, it was a pleasant shock to find him stretched out naked on his bed with a large bow covering his cock!   DAMN!  He looked hot!   "It was the only thing I could think of that you probably don't already have.  It's all yours!  Wanna unwrap it and try it on for size?"

I practically ripped my clothes off and lifted the bow.  It was enormous and not even hard yet!  That didn't stop me from sucking his dick.  That was just for starters.  It wasn't just sex.  During the next two hours, we made mad passionate love!  We traded blow jobs and flip-flop fucked.  We made out for a long time after!

That was a year ago and Kevin and I are now together as a couple.  It's been a great year and I have another birthday coming up next week.  I can't wait to see how he surprises me this year!  He has been hinting for a week about those sex toys at the mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment