Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Assault - Part 2

The Assault
 
Submitted my Chris

Part 2 of 2

A month went by since I came home and surprised the robbers, who then turned around and raped me and abused me in so many ways. I was getting my life back but I couldn’t stop thinking about the younger guy who treated me a lot different than the older one who just brutalized me. I had called the cops and told them about just the older guy and never mentioned the rape at all. They said I was lucky to be alive and I kind of agreed with them. I replaced just about everything that was stolen except for some jewelry and even upgraded the security system. I felt safe now and managed to get back on a good sleep schedule and went on with my life.

So after doing some yard work on a brisk Saturday afternoon i headed inside to get a beer and watch some college football. Just as Ii was settled there was a knock at the door, since I wasn’t expecting anyone I had no idea who might be there. I was in shock when I opened the door and there stood the younger guy who robbed me. I took a step back and wasn’t sure what to do. He spoke first, "Umm I know you have every right to call the cops but I hoped that we could talk?" “What exactly do you want from me, you took everything I owned worth anything and a few things that were priceless to me" I said. "I'm so sorry about that" he said. "It was my first time doing something like that and you weren’t supposed to be home" It turns out the older guy was casing my place and had my schedule down pay. "When you walked in and surprised us I didn’t know what to do but Gus did" Gus was the older more brutal guy. “Ok why don’t you come in for a second and we can talk but don’t try anything ok, you’re not going to surprise me again." We headed into the kitchen and sat at the table. He told me his name was Zane and he got mixed up with the wrong people. He tried to stay away from anything serious and thought since I wasn’t going to be home it would have been an easy job. He didn’t want to rape me but Gus put a lot of pressure on him to do it. He was only 19 yrs old and was easy to push around. We talked a few minutes and i started to relax around him. He said that I was the first guy he ever did anything with and felt really bad for weeks after thinking he hurt me. he put his hand into his pocket and started pulling it out, the hair on the back of my neck stood up expecting the worse but once his hand was out of his pocket he opened it up to reveal a ring and a gold chain. They were both mine and meant more to me than anything else that was taken. Zane took a big risk and kept this stuff form Gus. He wanted me to have it back as a small token of how bad he felt.

We talked some more and after sharing a few beers Zane told me his tale of woe. He was kicked out of his parent’s house when he was 14, he roamed the streets a few months and was found by Gus who took him in but didn’t treat him any better than his family did. My heart started going out to this poor kid who didn’t stand a chance in the world. He looked starving so I offered to buy him some food and we could hang out and watch some TV. He was hesitant at first but gave in and followed me into the den, sitting next to me on the couch. We ordered some Chinese food, drank some more beer and watched some TV. Before we knew it was after midnight. I couldn’t see myself sending this poor kid out into the night so I offered him the couch for the night. I got him some blankets and a pillow and headed to bed myself as he made himself comfortable on the couch. About an hour later there was a slight knocking at my door, it was Zane who said he couldn’t sleep and was just gonna head out. I called him over and had him sit down. He was so good looking for a young thug and the more I looked at him the more I wanted him. I reach out and put his hand in mine and asked him why he really came back. He said he couldn’t stop thinking of me and hot excited I got from the rape. He said it was all he could think about and came around to see if we could do it again only this time without the blindfold and straps. I couldn’t resist and I pulled his face to mine and we kissed, gentle at first and then heavier. He fell on top of me as we continued to kiss and I rolled on top of him. Our lips parted and he was flush with excitement. I kissed my way down his neck to his chest, pulling his shirt off as I did. I followed his sweet trail of hair to his pants which came off pretty easy. He was rock hard, a good 7" and slightly curved. I engulfed his cock, not taking my time. His head went back and out came a loud moan, his hands grabbing the pillow under his head and squeezing it. He was mine to control at this point so I spread his legs apart, stuck a finger in my mouth getting it wet and proceeded to shove it in his ass up to the first knuckle. With that he screamed out and tried to wriggle away. I pinned him down and told him he owed me this one so take it like a man.

I pulled my oozing cock thru the whole in my boxerbriefs and lifting his legs up spit a few times on his ass then entered him, not caring how he felt. He screamed out again in pain and all that did was urge me on to fuck him harder. I didn’t last long however. It was a savage fucking that Zane took. After a few minutes i slammed into him and unloaded, collapsing on top of him. I was out of breath and sweaty. I looked at him and there was a small tear falling out of his right eye. "I'm sorry about that but that’s what happens when you rape and abuse someone like you guys did. Now we're even". I reach out and swiped the tear away and kissed him. I rolled off him but still held him in my arms. "Your more than welcome to stay with me a little while until you figure out what you want to do" I said to him. He looked at me "are you serious?" I leaned in and kissed him. "That’s your answer" We fell asleep in each others arms. When I woke up the next morning Zane wasn’t in the bed. I thought he bolted but a few minutes later he appeared in the doorway with 2 mugs of coffee. He put the mugs down and fell into my arms kissing me. We relaxed in bed a few hours making love a few times in the process, taking turns fucking each other.

I have a feeling this is going to be the start of an amazing relationship.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this pair of stories. I hate violence of any sort and I don't think I would ever have thought of writing anything like this, but the stories worked, even the first one. The twist in the second story (neatly hinted at in the first one) was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete