Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Roommate - Part 1

New Roommate

Part 1 of 2

Submitted by Chris

A month went by and there was a knock on my door. When I opened it up there stood Tommy with a small bag. He took the 5 hour bus ride because he just had to see his best friend again.

I stood there shocked. When I opened the door and saw Tommy standing there I wasn’t sure what was going on. He came in and put his bag down then reached out and grabbed me and gave me a huge hug. He leaned in and started to kiss me, it caught me off guard but i gave in and kissed him back. We stood there in the doorway kissing for a few minutes before heading to the couch to catch up. Tommy started telling me how bad life for him was after I left. He was alone and felt lost. He had no friends and school didn’t seem to matter to him anymore. My heart broke when he told me all this. His family life was no better. There was a reason he spent so much time with my family, his dad took off when he was 10 and his mom didn’t really care that much about him after that. He was alone in every way possible. So with nothing left for him at home he dropped out of school and left home and came to see me. We talked awhile. I told him he was more than welcome to stay with me if that’s what he wanted. He almost broke down crying and said he wanted nothing more than to live with me. We sat on the couch not really saying anything else to each other, Tommy leaned in and put his head on my shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

About an hour later I woke Tommy up and we headed out to get something to eat. As we sat there eating some pizza I told Tommy that he was more than welcome to stay with me on a few conditions, he needed to find a job to help pay some  of the bills and he had to make an effort to get his GED. He was a senior when he dropped out and he was a smart guy and I knew he would regret no graduating. He agreed and we continued catching up. When we got home I told him I had some work to do for a few classes, Tommy set up the couch to sleep on and then took a shower. Once the shower went on, I had the urge to pee so I walked into the shower and unzipped and started to pee. As I was peeing I look in the mirror and saw that Tommy was watching me and slowly stroking his cock. I grew hard in my hand and when I finished pissing I turned and faced Tommy. I dropped my shorts and took off my shirt and climbed into the shower with him. The water felt good. We faced each other and I stared into his eyes. My hand reached out and caressed the side of his face, it took me awhile but I was just starting to see how good looking he really was. Why did it take me so long to see it? I placed both hands on his shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. He knew what to do next. As the water hit the back of his head he took my cock into his mouth, the sensation was incredible and it made my knees buckle. He ran his tongue along the underside of my shaft. I was in heaven. It was the most amazing feeling in the world having my best friend kneeing in front of me in the shower taking my cock to the base. I lasted about 10 minutes before grabbing his head and shoving my cock down his throat and unloading a 3 day load into him. He gagged as he tried to handle swallowing it all but like a trouper he didn’t waste a drop. We both got out of the shower and Tommy dried me off. I think I was falling in love with my best friend.

The next morning I woke up and left for class. It was a long day and all I could think about was getting back to Tommy. After my last class I rushed back to my apartment but Tommy wasn’t there. An hour later he came back with a bag of groceries and some news. While I was in class Tommy searched the want ads and found himself a job and with the last of his money he went shopping and bought some stuff to celebrate. It was a great dinner. We laughed and talked about the future. As we finished up dinner and relaxed Tommy leaned and said the magic words "for dessert I want you to fuck me"

No comments:

Post a Comment