Monday, November 14, 2011

In the Motel

In The Motel

Submitted by CATMAN

DAMN!  I was having the worst week ever!!!    I don't believe that crap about the moons, when they are not aligned with the right planets.    It wasn’t bad karma; it was just a string of really bad luck!  My roommate moved out!  My boss rode my ass all week!  And my mother was driving me crazy with her phone calls!

OKAY!  STOP!

I needed a break!    When work ended on Friday afternoon, I raced home and threw some clothes into a suitcase.  I got in the car and headed to the coast.  I figured that a few days on the Atlantic seaside was exactly what I needed.  An hour later, I was there!

I grabbed some dinner at a drive-thru at a burger chain, and stopped at the first motel I saw to check in.   I headed to my poolside room and noticed a few people were in the pool.

I opened the drapes and sat at the table by the window to eat.  There was a guy with a woman and a toddler in the pool.  As I ate, I watched the guy interact with his family.   He was a good looking guy with a nice toned upper body.  I was a little surprised when he climbed out of the pool, to see that he was wearing a Speedo.   As they passed by my window, he smiled at me.  They disappeared into some room in the motel.

After I ate, I changed into sandals and shorts and took a long walk on the beach as the sun was setting. it was exactly what I needed to relax and refresh me.   When I returned to my room, I tried to close the drapes.  There was a six inch gap where they came together, or should have.   I turned on the TV (which was the only light illuminating the room) I watched for a while, but was bored.

I decided to take a shower.  When I finished and walked out of the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror to dry off.  I suddenly got the oddest feeling that someone was watching me.  Then I noticed in the mirror that someone was outside my window looking in through that gap in the curtains.

The truth is that I have always been something of an exhibitionist.   I'm actually really proud of how I look naked!    I walked over and yanked the door open.

It was the Speedo guy!  He was now dressed in just cut-offs and had his hard dick in his hand!

I stood there naked in my doorway exposing myself to him for a few minutes and finally asked if he wanted to join me inside.  Once in my room, I asked, "Does your wife know you are a 'peeping tom'?

He said, "Wife?  I don't have a wife; I'm here with my sister and my nephew."

There was an awkward moment, while waiting to see who would make the first move.  Both of us were now stroking our cocks.  Finally, after a few minutes, he crossed the room and stood in front of me.  I reached out unbuttoned his shorts which fell to his ankles.  He stepped out of them.   I wrapped a hand around his cock and he grasped mine.  We stroked each other.

I knew at that point that I would have to initiate something or this encounter would just end with mutual hand jobs.   Obviously, he must have wanted more or he could have just jerked himself off in his room.  I dropped to my knees and sucked his dick, but just for a minute.  It wasn't just to tease him.  I wanted to let him know I meant business.

 I crawled onto the bed and asked if he sucked dick.  He hesitated but climbed between my legs.  It was probably the worst blow jobs I ever got, very disappointing!   I did enjoy him playing with my balls and i was really turned on when he reached under me to work my crack and hole.

I finally told him, "Forget sucking my cock and just fuck me!"

Since we didn't have the benefit of any lube, I sucked his cock again to get it very wet.  He may have been a lousy cock-sucker, but he really knew how to rim my anxious ass.  Then he positioned himself behind my ass and pulled my legs up to rest on his shoulders.  He plowed into me and rammed his cock in as far as he could.  He pounded my butt for the next ten minutes.

If he got off, he was really quiet about it.  He simply pulled out, grabbed his shorts and walked out of my room naked.  I had to jerk off to satisfy myself.

As I laid there with my own cum all over my chest and stomach, I realized I never got his name.  But at least, I forgot all about the stress of this past week!

1 comment:

  1. Well written,Once again you never let us down Jay,that's me and my little trouser snake.
    Teddy x

    ReplyDelete