Saturday, November 12, 2011

One on One - Part 2

One on One

Part 2 of 2

Submitted by Chris

Tommy sat at the table next to me chowing down. He always had a steady invite to have dinner with us. He was considered to be part of the family. As he ate all I could think about was what we did in the woods. Where did he learn to suck a cock like that and why did he hold out on me all these years? I needed to know and couldn’t wait for dinner to end so I could grill him. He took his time eating knowing that it was torturing me. He would drop one hand and run it up and down my thigh under the table. I was rock hard sitting there across from my parents, I should have been scared but I was so turned on I almost came right there in my shorts. Finally Tommy was done eating and we headed up to my room to "play video games".

Once in my room we sat on the bed and my questions just flew out of my mouth. Tommy leaned back and told me that he knew he was different from his early teens. He didn’t wanna tell me because he was afraid i would not wanna be friends and since I was his only friend he couldn’t risk it. He would go downtown to the adult bookstore and got to know the guy who worked the counter. The guy would let Tommy in and work the booths just as long as when Tommy was done he took care of the guy. I sat there in stunned silence. How could he keep this from me? So after a few minutes of silence Tommy started to get up to leave thinking I was way too mad to talk to him but I reached out and grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "No matter what you are you will always be my best friend and brother, nothing will ever change that" I told him. He sigh a deep breath and relaxed a bit. What I didn’t notice was that while Tommy was telling me his tale my cock started to grow. Tommy noticed right away and reached out and started to rub my crotch. It felt good; I placed my hand over his and looked him in the eyes. We leaned in and gently kissed. It was soft and tentative but it sent sparks through my body. I pulled back and stopped him. I stood up and walked over and locked the door. "We can’t have anyone walking in now can we" I said. I slide back onto the bed next to him and continued kissing him, our hands roamed over each others body. He pulled off my shirt and I returned the favor. He leaned in and took my nipple in his mouth, chewing and nursing on my one tit. Electricity ran through me and I was in a state of crazed emotion. Tommy pushed me back and climbed on top of me continuing to kiss me as he did. We ground our crotches together; both of us rock hard with our cocks straining against out shorts. Tommy pulled off my lips and kissed his way down my body, unsnapping my shorts and pulling them down as he did. Once free my cock sprang to life, slapping against my belly. Tommy took my cock in his mouth and swallowed the whole thing in one movement. My head shot back and out came the loudest moan I could manage. I had to cover my face with a pillow as he sucked my cock to muffle the pleasure coming from me. I was close but didn’t wanna cum. I tried to push Tommy off but he wouldn’t let go of my cock, he actually started working faster and sucking harder until there was no turning back. My toes curled and I had the strongest explosion I ever had in my life. My eyes watered and my cum filled Tommy's mouth. When I was done shooting Tommy pulled off but didn’t swallow, he stuck the load out showing me my cum and then slowly closing his mouth and taking my cum down.

I laid there out of breath. Tommy climbed next to me and curled up under my arm. We stayed like that for about an hour not saying anything. I slide out of bed and put my clothes back on. Tommy fell asleep so I snuck out of the room and went downstairs to tell my parents Tommy was gonna spend the night, nothing new for us since he slept over all the time. When I got back Tommy was up. We talked some more and spent the rest of the night playing around. Tommy knew this was all new to me so he didn’t push me into doing anything I wasn’t ready for. We kissed a lot and I jerked him off. In return he sucked my cock another 3 times before I had nothing left to give. We spent the rest of the summer playing around; sucking each other every chance we got, and yes I worked myself up to sucking Tommy off. We made the most of the rest of the summer because towards the end of August I had to leave for college. Tommy didn’t handle my leaving that well but he held his own when I left. I was lucky enough to have cool parents who got me a small one bedroom apartment right off campus and I settled in to my college routine. I called Tommy for his 18th birthday. He was happy to hear my voice and was in tears telling me he wasn’t going to make it without me. He was totally alone and since he was older than everyone in his class nobody would talk to him. My heart broke when I hung up but I didn’t know what to do.

A month went by and there was a knock on my door. When I opened it up there stood Tommy with a small bag. He took the 5 hour bus ride because he just had to see his best friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment