Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Runner's High - Part 1

Runner’s High

Part 1 of 2


I love running.  I get a rush every time I run in a race.  It does not hurt having to watch the tight asses of the guys’ running in front of me.  I would get so turned on watching bubble butts strut themselves in front of me.

I had woke up super horny this morning.  So being around all the nice butts was too much for me.  I finish the race and sat on a bench in the locker room.  I saw him walk in and could not get my eyes off of him.  I put my towel in my lap to cover my growing hardon. 

He took the bench next to me.  I had a great view.  I was so close that I wanted to reach out and touch has ass.  He started to strip.  My eyes stayed glued to his body.  He pull his running shorts down, almost in slow motion.  He had his back to me and I saw the most beautiful, perfectly round ass.  He placed all his clothes in the locker and turned to face me.  His cock was semi hard.  He was either well hung, or getting excited.

He said, “You going to shower?”  He was still totally naked and his cock was gowing.  I undress as quick as I could tear off my clothes.  He was waiting for me.  I threw everything in the locker and turned to face him.  My cock was not fully erect.  He smiled and threw his towel over his shoulder and I followed him to the showers.  He found a secluded shower and pulled back the curtain and stepped inside.  I stood ther not know what to do.

He looked at me and finally motion for me to come inside.  I stepped in and he pulled the curtain shut.  We were now just inches apart.  His cock was as hard as mine.  He grabbed some soap and went to work lathering up both our cocks.  The water flowed down on us and he turned his back to me and bent over and stuck his ass out.  I wasted no time inserting my cock in his ass.  He started riding my cock back and forth. 

I got into the motion and was pumping away.  I held onto his body and tighten my grip on his body.  I came too quickly but it was satisfying.  We stayed under the hot water and rinsed off.

We toweled off and headed to the lockers.  He did not say anything as we got dressed.  Before he left, he gave me a piece of paper with his address and phone number.  He smiled as he motioned for me to call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment