Monday, November 28, 2011

Fun Alex! Part 2

FUN ALEX!

Submitted by CATMAN

PART 2 of 2


I've always been something of a 'control freak' but Alex was totally in control in my bedroom.   He refused to call me by my first name, "Hey,

new guy, turn on some lights.   I like to see what I'm doing, or at least who I'm doing.   This isn't about 'romance', it's just about sex!"

With the room fully lit, he was absolutely right about 'looking good naked' !   Alex, definitely, was a HOT 'dominate Alpha-male' who was totally in charge!  I succumbed to being his 'Submissive'.  

He pushed me on the bed and attacked my dick.  Licking and sucking, he almost brought me to the brink of no return several times.  Each time he would back off just before I reached satisfaction.   This dude really knew how to tease a man!   Finally, he climbed up on my chest and fed me his big cock.  I just laid there with my lips clenched around it while he fucked my mouth.   Every time my hand instinctively went to my own dick, he would slap it away.  "Hey, new guy, that's not how I want you to get off!"

After several more minutes of ramming his dick down my throat, he pulled out.   "Where's the lube dude?"   When I confessed that I was all out, he turned around and offered his ass to my face.   "Get me nice and wet!  Shove that tongue in my hole!!!"  I was only too happy to oblige.

I was so turned on at this point that I would have done anything!

Alex moved down my body and sat down on my stiff cock.  While stroking his own hard prick, he road mine.  Slowly, at first, before working himself into a frenzy.  After a very frenzied several minutes, I shot off, burrowing my load deep in his ass.   That didn't stop Alex.  He continued to ride my still erect dick until I came for the second time.   My exhausted rod, plopped out of his ass as he inched his way back up my body.  Hovering over my head, he jerked off all over my face.   He cleaned my face with his tongue and then shared his cum with me by planting his mouth on mine.

We laid there in the bed, totally spent for several minutes.  Suddenly, with renewed energy, Alex jumped off of the bed.  "Been nice to meet you, New Guy, but I have to go!"   

From my bed, I watched as Alex ran to my living room, snatched up his clothes and went out my door totally naked.   

I will never forget my first encounter with a guy everyone calls:  "FUN ALEX"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment